What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Arno Duebel - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianjrp

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris JR Preston

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Arno Duebel

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was Driving down the road when I Pulled over to check the map which is when Arno Duebel pulled up alongside and jumped out of his car pulled his pistol out and shot me without initiating any RP he then pulled me out of the vehicle and took the Hemmt he also did the same to Max a few minutes before at the aluminium mine in which Don Scott Stole his Hemmt which is the second vehicle you saw passing as they were part of the same clan they were working together.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/P4LPjeqQAWs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @christianjrp,

Fortunately a staff member caught this individual doing this in the act and has already been banned for this. As a result I will be declining this report as they cannot be banned twice for the same thing!

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back