What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - abigfatpudding - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for abigfatpudding 

In-game Name: abigfatpudding

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198170285523

Ban ID: n/a

Reason given for your ban: advertising

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i tried to log in to TeamSpeak today after not playing for around 3 years to find myself banned for advertising. It has been a long time since i played and it when i did i was playing as police. im not sure if this ban was a misunderstanding or what not because i am sure i didn't advertise. If I did it was a mistake and i apologize for doing so. Because of the time frame i genuinly have no recolection but it doesnt seem like something i would have done.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be un banned as i am currently playing your gat server and have been aaccpeted for a police interview of which i require teamspeak to perform it. Also because of the time frame and unusual circumstance of the ban.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@abigfatpuddingCan you please give us a screenshot of the ban message.

Whilst I do some digging to figure out what your ban is in relation to, please do me a favour and quote the server rule you broke and explain why such a rule is in place on our servers. 

@abigfatpudding

It says I broke it for advertising and its obviously against server rules as you don't want to drive traffic away from this server but I just don't remember breaking it.

Can you please go to your TS use the button at top named "Tools" then select "Identities", select your profile there that you were banned under (or all if you multiple an unsure) and copy-paste the Unique ID.

Locked for three days. bumping and PMing for attention and acknowledging unban rules while doing so.

@abigfatpudding
Do not break the appeal rules in future should you ever return this section. Least of all twice within such a short time. Staff will deal with appeals when they are available and are the lowest on our list of things to look at.

Anyway, having looked through your history again I will issue an unban this time. Make sure you properly understand the our rules, especially in regards to advertising.

If you try to join and it still states you are banned then you may this time, PM me on the forums here and I will take another look but it should not come to that.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back