What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - unknown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ricci

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: james ricci

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: unknown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: rdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i woke up out a bed in the hospital and some guy was waving a baseball bat around, hit me without saying anything, and due to no beds i died lost alot of expensive stuff you can find in my compensation report here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/131006-compensation-request-james-ricci-gta-rp/ , , Time stamp is roughly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1016437419
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

you should probably change that,the staff shouldn't be required to sub to your channel to be able to see evidence 😛 

Hello @James Ricci,

Would you happen to have a longer clip of this situation? As the one you have provided shows absolutely no context of the situation. Thanks

There is a 12 hour twitch vod i can go through to find the clip again but this would take time for imediate context , he was swinging a baseball bat round in hospital and as soon as i got out of bed hit me and then started shouting abuse at a fellow female vagos , spoke with nuclear in ts with him and tiff ( female vagos member ) and gray in a ticket , he was swinging a bat at hospital hit me as soon as i got out a bed , and due to bed being bugged i died with all that stuff on me also why i made a comp report aswell 

@James Ricci 

I simply cannot action your report purely based off of word of mouth. I am not calling you a liar, I just can't action a report against someone without concrete evidence. Due to this I will request that you provide a clip showing the full context of the situation from the get-go. Otherwise this report will be declined due to inconclusive evidence. Thanks

here is a extended clip , due to after i posted the report i found out its the saunders famly who have been deported before , hope this is more context of i was just in a hospital bed when he was swinging a bat around when i woke up and hit me , most of me talking is in stream eg " jb im down again" as he was in my stream while also in bed 

Thank you for the longer clip @James Ricci

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to identify the person hitting you with the bat, do you happen to have a clip or some sort of evidence showing his session ID?
Without proof of his identity we will unfortunately be unable to take any action in this report.

@Nomadi was told to make a player report because of my compensation report , to me the compensation report is more important , but ive been told without this i wont get compensation , so because in the moment i didn't do sessionheads cause of the heat of the moment i wont get compensation ? i have a rough idea who it may be due to ooc at the time which i can get a screenshot of but in the logs wouldnt it show who i died to ?

@James RicciI can understand your worry, however if I were to deny this report due to insufficient evidence I can still say that there is a rulebreak here and that you are eligible for compensation, the link between compensation reqeust and report is more applicable if I were to say that no rule break occurred here since that would mean you didn't die unfairly.
Of course in this instance however that is not the case as you were the victim of a rule break and are therefore eligible for compensation.

Luckily I have managed to also get the name of the killer from our logs, however I would like to say that this is not a guaranteed method and not something we can always rely on.
But today we were lucky and thanks to your clips and the logs I am able to issue a ban.

Thank you for your report and good luck with the compensation request, from this end there are no issues with your compensation request being accepted.

Action taken:
Ernie Sanders - 2 Day Ban (Fair ban system) - G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back