What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknwon, Session ID: 186 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dave Foster

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknwon, Session ID: 186

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: Scamming and talking after getting shot in the head

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Someone offered to sell me a Tesla for a cheap price as he was trying to get rid of it, i gave him the money (£277,000) and then he told me to "check out the interior" while getting in himself without giving me a chance to step into the car, he then proceeded to drive off. Me and my friends found him and gave him a chance to give back the money to me or hand over the keys to the vehicle, after giving multiple chances, the scammer was shot in the head, he then proceeded to break RP and talk whilst having a bullet between his eyes and chose a new life. Then he came back and remembered where his car was and what happened to him, we killed him again, and the same thing happened. In the end he just went to sleep and he didnt give me back my money nor the keys to the car.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/vbadn0%20,%20https://streamable.com/4mn8ba%20,%20https://streamable.com/j8dgkw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First off i'd like to say next time you submit a report please just list the videos at the bottom of the describe an incident part.

Onto the report - So this guy scams you of 277k which is not against the rules by the way and you should have gone through the different means in game to get your money back. No one will be banned for scamming it's done in RP. 

So, Dave Foster. 

Throughout the 3 videos you break quite a few rules yourself, talking about you cannot break rules scamming is against the rules, i have all of this on body cam i can remember what happened & then telling him he's going to be reported and he's going to get deported and loose his things falls under C1.14 (Threatening to report) Which you will be receiving a 1 day ban for, you have to understand that threatening to report people in game is detrimental to the server and any roleplay going on around you. Next time grit your teeth don't say anything and report him then. 

The player you have reported, Jake Smith, you can clearly see him failing to value his own life when he has weapons pointed at his head & breaks rp quite a few times as well as metagaming so following the "Fair Ban System" as with the above ban

Jake Smith will be receiving a 1 Day ban for G4.3, G2.4 & G2.3

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back