What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Itzjustin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itzjustin

Unban Appeal for Itzjustin 

In-game Name: justin

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199127631824

Ban ID: rpuk#2595

Reason given for your ban: c2.1 game modification

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was being stupid idiotic and foolish for using ESP

Why should we unban you ?: hello first off i would like to apologise for my behaviour so i am so sorry that i caused this problem. i have been banned for about 6 months almost and in that time i have realised how stupid of a mistake i made and met some very genuine people when i played on the server and they have actaully changed the way i think about roleplay servers i seem them now as a nice community and even a family sometimes so im 100% sure if i was to ever be unbanned i will never use any game modification or anything else like that. I would like to apologise for my behaviour once again im so sorry if there is anyway i can show you ive changed just let me know

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Before we even begin I need you to private message me every single thing you know about this ESP you were using. Including where you found it, how you use it... everything. 

After that is sent and I'm satisfied I'll consider proceeding with this unban appeal. 

@Itzjustin

Ok what would you like me to direct message you on I tried on here but your name does not show up when It says who am I writing to. Sorry I see fluqihd and fluqimemeD these are the only 2 fluqi that’s show up when I’m trying to find you to message you is one of them you 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you click on mine or fluqis forum profile there should be a message button on that page. Please send the information requested to either one of us.

Alright, 

RPUK has a zero tolerance policy for any kind of cheating, especially cheating that involves external scripts or programs. 

As much as you might be apologetic and as much as you might regret what you did, your time apart of our community has come to an end and you will not be welcomed back. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back