What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Unknown - ID 215 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Wayne King

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown - ID 215

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/09/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1641

What best describes this incident ?: VDM / Breaking Character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were chilling outside Benefactors, chatting to customers, and then all of a Sudden ID 215 (Who I have never seen before or had interactions with) ran into us all, it definitely was not accidental because the position we were in means he had to intentionally hit into us

He then drove off and was chased by my friends while I was being taken to hospital, and they dumped him off at Del Perro beach, in which then he said "I'll see you in a few minutes when I respawn", while this part I only have a short clip of (As it is not mine), I know that this may not factor into the report, but I thought I'd provide it anyways as just some supplemental evidence towards breaking character (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833533803334074409/840980571768619038/Respawn.mp4)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekdPZJul4V8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I forgot to mention the other day, it looks like the person in this video had been deported, but I am not 100% sure, if that is the case, then please close off this report

Thanks

Hello @Wayne King,

You are correct, the reported player has already been banned and can't have two bans at the same time of course! Due to this I will be declining this.

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back