What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Reece Lade - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece Lade

Unban Appeal for Reece Lade 

In-game Name: Reece

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198011953440

Ban ID: rpuk#3814

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm not sure why I was banned, I pulled up in a car outside Pillbox parking area and a guy in a white car was chatting shit so i called him a Fat Mess in RP, driving away being followed by a guy on a bike and then the guy shot me. As i was downed the guy came up to me saying "look good on the floor there" then he got ran over by someone. I got banned at the same time as him which the admin may have though i was involved with the guy that VDM'd him but i wasnt.

Why should we unban you ?: Literally just joined the server so id like to acctually have fun and keep playing, ive followed the rules and ive delivered food etc. WOuld just like to have a chance to play again as i diddnt know calling someone a Fat Mess was against the rules.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Now are you sure that is the story you want to go with?
all i can remember is logging on and messing about for a bit just driving about and having fun, logged off then logged back in like 3 mins later and thats where the story i wrote before took off from. If ive done anything else im sorry and diddnt know it was against the rules.

Have a read of the rule you was banned for and it should give you a better idea of why you was banned. When you have read the rule are there any other situations you was involved in that you might have broken that rule?

racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism,  gender or disability discrimination I have been none of them but i guess you could count e as calling someone a "F*G" As Homophobic, I diddnt mean it this way where im from if you call someone that it means they are a pussy or if they wont do something. I do see why it is against the rules though as in most other places it is a Homophobic word. im Sorry wont happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasnt just that though was it? Again there was more to it than that.

Any other words you might have been throwing out that could be disrespectful to people?

It wasnt just that though was it? Again there was more to it than that.

Any other words you might have been throwing out that could be disrespectful to people?
I diddnt think calling someone a Sket was against the rules i cant lie, if it is im sorry and it wont happen again

You logged onto our server at 00:14:13 & at 00:26:11 you were banned. 

"All you can remember is X and Y" isn't exactly believable. This wasn't last year, last month this was yesterday. It's evident to me that you've never read our server rules, had no care in the world about anyone else's part in what you were creating you just thought it was funny to do what you did. 

Unless you're willing to be completely honest and truthful there's a 0% chance of you ever returning to our servers. 

We have a ZERO tolerance policy for any form of discrimination.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back