What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - 1 2 3 - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 2 3

Unban Appeal for 1 2 3 

In-game Name: Eddan

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198340557584

Ban ID: James Travers

Reason given for your ban: A1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i ban evaded a 1 week ban i got on my main account.

Why should we unban you ?: It was some months ago i got banned and i feel ive learnd my lesson. It was a really dumb decision to ban evade. I really enjoy playing on this server and i really want to comeback to prove ive changed and im not going to break any rules again. I had some other smal bans in my history and ive learnd from that aswell. I dont know what more i can write about it, i just want to say im sorry for doing the rulebreak and i would love to comeback and show a different side of myself.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

The SteamID you provided is incorrect, please provide the correct Steam ID for this unban appeal process to continue. 

@1 2 3

In a very short space of time you have continued to just break rules. Why can you not learn from these things first time around? You have 4 bans and another ban on a different account for ban evading. How can i trust you will not just waste more staff time going forward?

I will be honest with you.

I broke alot of rules becase i fucked around on the server and didnt take the rules how they should be followed. Basic, i didnt care about the server.

But i have changed and im not going to break any rules again and i have read trought all of the rules to understand them all. I want to comeback and prove that ive changed.

right seeing that you most likely havent read the unban appeael rules and decided to bump this topic ill be locking it for the next 3 days

Please respond to this unban appeal within 24 hours or this appeal will time out. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back