What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Tow Truck Hook Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
The hooks on the tow truck do not work fully, in some cases it will hook but then will just detach after a little driving, and in some cases the hook will not attach to the cars.
https://i.imgur.com/5iipR1U.mp4

Assigned issue number #68. 

Thanks for reporting this bug. 

Yeah no matter what you do it will still detach, would there maybe be a way to use the detach and attach Interaction menu to use it

I found that you get one good run with the hook on a car, but once it's come off it will hook again but then instantly detaches the moment you move again and it's impossible to then hook anything.

Not sure if this is a FiveM mechanic that's not good or something within the RPUK framework. Shame really as it makes for means of recovering vehicles outside of the mechanic job.

Hopefully it can be fixed, cause i want to use them as my Roleplay as a mechanic and to tow cars they would need to be impounded with this it will allow me to create new scenarios for roleplay when i respawn to mechanic dispatches.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

At the moment the tow truck tow hook does not stay attached. You can pick up a car/truck and it will stay hooked for a short time then it will unhook and roll off. Not sure if this is a bug or just a game problem that needs working on.

So after looking a bit in to it but might need looking in to more it would seem that you need to have someone in what ever you are towing for it to stay hooked.

After some more digging it would seem that if you tow someone while there in the car in there eyes there not attached and can driv around all they want.

Also as it does not show as attached for the other person you are unable to unhook from the car and have to store your truck to get it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a video with the F8 menu, If you need anything else let me know happy to post it 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back