What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - id 17 and other IDunkown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: id 17 and other IDunkown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1030

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, Fail RP, Maybe some others

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so around 10-1015 ish this guy came round to triads turf and was very mouthy, he parked in our garage parking and when candice asked him to move he didn't like it at all. He then started verbally attacking her calling her a slag multiple times (not seen in clips however when i was dumping him, as i was just about to drop him off my shoulders he repeated it again ) we decided to take action on this and he was warned a few times to aplogise and decided to try run away repeating the same words, then was hit to death(downed) and then continued to say the same words again about candice (thats she a slag, whale etc).

I then drove this guy to the pier to dump him, he seemed fine on the way and i questioned him as he was talking to me why he did what he did, and he simply said 'tell that fema shes a little slag ' and ' little sket, she has little flaps ' ' claps as fuck ' ' clapped as a whale ' shown in medaltv link.

Moving on from him saying all this, we go onto the youtube links, where this is where he metagames and fail rp's.
He is dumped in the water and i start to drive off, i then see a very suspicious bike come flying past me going to exactly where i dumped the guy. I then follow him to see what hes about and then it was instantly obvious, he was looking for his friend ( which i instantly thought to myself theyu're in discord together as how else does he know exactly where his friend is? ) and then he goes over to his friend and sees him, and says to me ' just looking at the view '. Just before this i got hid ID but in the clip it is too blured for you and myself to see, im going to try and see if i can get it and if so ill edit here >( ).

He then drives off and goes over to the water, drives around a little bit and gets a boat eventually, he then drives it to exactly where his friend is multiple times and stops right next to him, where i say ( i wouldn't do that if i was you ) and he goes away, seems like he is hiding around the corner until i leave.

During/after this in the clip, i ask him how/why is friend here and he says ' hes just picking me up mate, i kinda got something big in my inventory ' thats where this clip ends, the next youtube clip it continues from there and the guy also says ' how's it feels to be triads dog bro'

Finally, i ask 'why did you get your friend to come?' and he says ' to come pick me up maybe '

If you'd like anything else please just ask as i have everything recorded.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/52059164/d1337gBCzflt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going through the provided footage, I'm struggling to see where you get the ID 17 from as I cant make out anything. @dippzi

@dippzi came to JFS and provided the next image seeing that he is forum restricted he cant reply himself

unknown.png

Player has already been banned for other rulebreaks. This will be added to his records however. 

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back