What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - WeeceWad - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeceWad

Unban Appeal for WeeceWad 

In-game Name: Weece Wad

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198022711984

Ban ID: rpuk#3837

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was driving a car and I hit a wall at high speeds, the game then crashed (I have video evidence). When ii tried to relog I had been perma banned for 'Combat Logging'.

Why should we unban you ?: I did not combat log the game just crashed, ive seen quite a few people talking in the chat about crashes today as well.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please post the evidence you have of your game crashing here.

Upload the video to youtube and post the link.

Here you go. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now what about you being chased driving away from the hospital and logging out as soon as you crashed the car you was in? 

Oh that time, yes I did combat log because I was being chased for no reason and didn't want to die. I am very new to roleplay as a whole and have only been on the server for a week, so i was just scared of dying. I am sorry for doing this and if i am ever unbanned i promise i wont do it again.  

Right.. everyone seems to use the excuse "im new to roleplay" 

Its not washing with me today. If your so new to roleplay and clearly did not even read our server rules why would we allow you to come back and play? How can you benefit our ROLEPLAY server without any experience or common sense so it seems?

❄️

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back