What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Had an incident with a gang and arent sure if its RDM. GTARP

So me and my friends had an encounter with a gang and me and my friend had fully died and then they saw us again and instantly rammed us with their car and killed us and we werent sure if its allowed or not. Thank you for the replys

Hard to gauge without video proof. You're also best speaking with them on Teamspeak.

Had this question pop up before and had mixed views with those I spoke with.

You cause someone to be downed but you don't hang around to see them respawn or fully die. Did they die or not?

If that person does die, they have a responsibility of following NLR but perhaps you could cross paths with someone again as such of your incident. How are they to know you died or not? NLR is written to put the responsibility of the player who died to forget enemies, but the enemies won't necessarily know to forget the player who died. As I see it's not written for other players to take into account and you couldn't necessarily say they know you've fully died and following NLR.

Back