What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - lj trappy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj trappy

Unban Appeal for lj trappy 

In-game Name: Lj Trapy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122739683

Ban ID: rpuk#3843

Reason given for your ban: C.1.2 and C.2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I said ‘my n*gga’ which is a discriminating term and I understand its wrong but I never said it in a way to violate anyone however I still understand why I'm permanently banned. Furthermore I was banned for combat logging but I never left the server my connection cut out.

Why should we unban you ?: you should unban me because I've played this server every day since I started playing which was around 4 days ago and I've never had so much fun on a game. I truly am sorry for my mistakes and wouldn't allow this to ever happen again I am very devastated that I have received a permanent ban because I never directly called someone the N word out of spite or discrimination and when I lagged out of the server I immediately tried logging back in but I was already banned. This Permanent ban has made me aware of how strict this server is and its not a problem for me as I am willing to obey all rules as this ban has been an eye opener for me and its not worth me losing my time on this server over discriminatory language as I know I'm not that type of person to judge another by there appearance. Also if I were to be unbanned id 100% comply with all the rules and strictly roleplay with no bad language. I am sincerely sorry for breaking these rules and I am now familiar with the roleplay UK rules and would appreciate a second chance. 

please consider to unban me, thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
4 Days in and you have broke 2 rules which warrant a permanent ban? How can i believe you will bring any good roleplay to the table?

@Charles Vane Hi, I understand that I breached rules:

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. (I broke this by using discriminatory language)

and

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to re-join the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). (I broke this because my game crashed which I'm not too sure was to do with network issues)

but I am very sure after this I'm going to bring nothing but great roleplay and a good impact on the community by following all rules and learning my lesson from the mistakes that I have made. Furthermore, if I ever get into similar situations in the city again I will fully comply by the roleplay UK rules and I would stick by these rules because I now know the consequence and I am really annoyed that I cant play this amazing server again with my friends and have fun. If I got unbanned it  would be a great opportunity for me to prove my good roleplay as in this time I've been off the server I've had time to reflect on the things I did and they are big regrets. The Gta FiveM roleplay server is the best server I've ever played on and id miss it a lot if I could never play again I met some great friends who I would no longer be able to play with but if I did go back to the city id be involved in nothing but suitable and good roleplay situations. Lastly I would never combat log as that would be classed as not roleplay and I can guarantee that I would change your perception of me and that I would return to the city with a good impact and not a chance of rules being broken again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna give you ad chance to come back please make sure what kind of words you are using. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back