What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - warum geban - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianjrp

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris JR Preston

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: warum geban

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving down the road and I was being rammed off the road but since I was in the truck I was standing my ground in which he then hit me and flipped the vehicle so I got out and was about to talk to him to see what his problem was (had my weapon out but wasn't firing) in which he then started to shoot at me and took me out in which his friend then executed me shortly after. The second instance is when I was in Kavala I had just respawned and was in the centre of town and his friend was executing people there as seen in the second video as what they had done if you see in the bottom left they had backed out to the menu and then proceeded to spawn in Kavala to continue killing people.

Also his friends name was "Rohrstock ronni" I couldn't fit it in to the reporting a player box so I put it here as a second report would have yielded the same information nearly exactly the same.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5zLJGXd7o%20%20%20%7C%7C%7C%20%20%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEGO2XRUgD4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Though if I need to make a second report please let me know I would be happy to 🙂

Hello @christianjrp,

The players you have reported has already been banned. I will, however add this report to his record due to the clear VDM in the video. As for the RDM the video is not long enough to show the full context of the situation.

Thank you for your report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back