What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - PC Boab - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

The Flying Fish
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tuna Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: PC Boab

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/05/2021

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: A(1.5) Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

During a gunfight yesterday next to Glass Trader Boab was killed by Kai and proceeded to immediately Alt-F4 off the server. I noticed that following a discussion in our patrol channel that he then joined the JFS channel. I did not see if he spoke to any staff as I was busy, but he then left the teamspeak server before I could contact him by the time the situation was over and I had time to do so.
I spoke to Stavik who advised me to contact him if possible.
I proceeded to message him later on when I noticed he was back however he did not respond and left TS shortly after.
f8073234e083904c79855525086a2e03.png

As most of you will know I have had a recent situation with Boab that led me here already and I find myself back here again. I have not played too much since that report however in only a handful of the situations I have had with the police I have found Boab breaking another rule and I was informed by others that he hasn't been particularly sensible since his last warning. That has led me to file another report on him today as it is clear to me that he has no regard for the server rules. He was on the server for maybe a total of 7/8 minutes which was almost exclusively the duration of the gunfight and then Alt-F4'd when he died. This doesn't spell any kind of roleplay to me and so I do not feel we are losing someone who can provide quality roleplay at a time when the server needs it.

If there is a good reason for this I would love to know (hence why I tried to resolve it first anyway) however with the length of his time connected to the server and the convenient timing after his death I doubt this is the case.

Good day.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I logged off the game, as I was going to go away from my computer to go eat dinner, I joined the support channel to tell foxyy I was heading away, I was in there for like 30secondes and then disconnected. I can't remember the reason why I joined the teamspeak later on, I tend to sit in there AFK but at the time you messaged me I was playing a different server. I left the teamspeak around 8 because I had turned my computer off as I was heading out. I didn't see your message, If I had I would of replied, it's that simple. I have nothing else to say that's the truth ban me if you wish, I am not going to let my dinner go cold.

Very well.

@Boab you have been around long enough to know how certain things work. 

There is plenty of ways to let people know that you need to log off in the middle of a situation and even if there is no time to do so, the fact that you did not bother to put the effort in to resolve it afterwards, speaks for itself.

You will be receiving a permanent ban for breaking A1.5.

Action taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back