What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - N/A (455 ID) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kenny Ducky

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: N/A (455 ID)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1439

What best describes this incident ?: VDM and Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The person in question VDM'd people at the chapel 4 times and broke RP several times. The clip shows the first incident and I was not able to record the other three however he kept coming back after being killed to proceed to VDM everybody that was at the chapel. He was asked not to come back after the second time but was uncooperative and broke RP by talking about how 'yous are on a video game'. Not once did he engage in anything that even closely resembled roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/l287t6
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Understandably frustrating however there is a massive amount of context missing. Do you have any longer footage? @KennyDucky

@Antollyme I personally don't other than being able to provide footage leading up to the event to prove that there was no interaction with the offender before hand. He came back 3/4 times after being killed to do it again however I wasn't able to capture any footage of that myself so I understand that you can not act on hear say. I can try and ask around to see if the people ran over have clips of it but unfortunately that is all I have. I was not too bothered by it myself as it was during a quiet time but it was just clear to me that the individual did not care about any sort of RP.

Can you provide the footage you do have then please. Well help determine what roleplay occurred prior.

Certainly! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Report a player - Unknown (id 455) - GTA RP - Approved - Roleplay UK Player has been banned for said reason and situation in another report a player. 

Thank you for your report. Player has already been banned.

ID 455 (David Mannerson) : (G1.1) Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back