What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID 217 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drew Kennedy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 217

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1236

What best describes this incident ?: Rvdm

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Long story short my eclipse was missing I go to the impound I see its not there ok fine. I notice this car tryna ram me but u can see at first like he's messing about anyways.... I go dead serious like. What are you doing.... To which he replies just fucking about.... I already had that conclusion in my head so I was like meh what ever carry on at this point and this is where the real shit happens to be fair I'm actually quite upset about it I feel this guy lured me into a false security and everything.... So I think hmm this guys playing with me it's cool it's cool and then he legit tries to ram me... But I was already prepared for this and I jumped out the way with super ninja skills.... At this point I'm like woah shit my life's in danger and then he full sends it into me but I used all my luck on the last attempt at dodging his car so he plows me into a Bush... Unfortunately in this situation it wasnt enjoyable.... Well for me maybe for him? I'm sure he had a good 5 minutes laughing I didn't try an resolve it with him... There is nothing to resolve there was no argument or discussion before hand.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/52191991/d1337NvmdDmr
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thank you for your report. It is very obviously RVDM.

ID 217 (Jerry Thompson) : (C1.2) 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back