What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 122 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Greenhalgh

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 122

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/12/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: An Aztecas pull up towards me in legion square with over 15 police officers in attendance and says
"Get in the car dont press your panic button get in the car"
This is the only thing that has been said between us.
Which breaks (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/vG5LL83Dl-s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I am ID 122.

I would like to start off with mentioning how you did not end up dead in this situation on the initial firefight. I would also like to comment on the fact that we did not shoot you at all to begin with. Instead, while attempting to make a situation with you as a hostage, was met with all of Firearms unloading there assault riles at me. This in itself is poor value of life and I would further say that the police have RDMed me in this footage. We went out of our way's to create a situation where there would be no need to have a gunfight after seeing some Ballas getting arrested. My thought was that I could create a nice little situation where the police could come and do a bit of RP instead of shoot us. But unfortunately, that was denied by the police forcing a gunfight and then further forcing a win against us. From the police, apart from a few, there was an absolutely abysmal standard of RP. Then after an awful situation and being practically RDMed by 80% of Firearms and being completely denied a RP situation, I find that there is a report up against myself. Bearing in mind, I didn't shoot once in the situation. Not once. We went out of our way to avoid a gunfight, but we were met with all of the police shooting at us. Further taking into consideration, we carefully planned it all out and we noticed you stood out on your own with no Firearms around you. So, we decided to go for it. In this situation, we expected you to value your life by complying so we could go and proceed with the situation but instead, as it appeared to me, you walked around the car until a Firearms officer noticed and then I was absolutely annihilated by Trojan officer. If you seriously consider my action in line with the rule you have mentioned about, you might want to take a step back and consider the polices actions and your own. 

You decided to do this after a firefight between police and another group. Attempting to do this while there was at least 15 officers in the area. Is a terrible idea and if there was any value of your own life you wouldn't have attempted to do this. The roleplay that was provided to me to try to get me as a hostage is well below par. 

You said "Further taking into consideration, we carefully planned it all out and we noticed you stood out on your own with no Firearms around you." Which considering from the video you can see the amount of officers in the area is just false. 

Also to add you said "we expected you to value your life by complying so we could go and proceed with the situation but instead, as it appeared to me, you walked around the car until a Firearms officer noticed and then I was absolutely annihilated by Trojan officer." Are you relying on the rule 
(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands? Because I was clearly not outnumbered and the advantage was with us as there was at least 15 officers on the scene. You had no reason to get involved in a situation right after a firefight between police and another gang. 

This is not the level of role-play I would expect from a whitelisted gang. You wanted to say about 10 word to me in total to win a situation. You come up to a situation where shot have already been fired and expected not to get a response, or worst you expected this response to get in on the action as we were watching you talk on the radio constantly while the ballas situation was unfolding.  

I personally think this is a poor way to interact with someone from the start as you pulled a gun on me and I was still trying to speak to you about driving up to me you immediately handed me an ultimatum. 

If you think your action are perfect in every way then I have been informed about my mistake and will not repeat my mistake again.  

Because I was clearly not outnumbered and the advantage was with us as there was at least 15 officers on the scene.
You were at a severe disadvantage as you had a gun pointed at your head and you were unarmed. In this video below, you can evidently see that you were outnumbered. Also in the video, you can clearly hear me issue a command to enter a vehicle numerous times. You walked around the vehicle until someone noticed and at that point I was lit up. Also notice how you quoted rule G1.2. The police quite literally RDMed me.

You wanted to say about 10 word to me in total to win a situation.
The intention of this as I stated before hand was to take you away and start a negotiation situation that could have had a far more balanced outcome. Instead, Firearms lit me up. Completely disregarding your life that was clearly in danger.

This is not the level of role-play I would expect from a whitelisted gang.
The roleplay potential was completely ruined by Police forcing a gunfight against us. What could have happened like I said before, Is take you to a place and create a situation where we could have negotiated for the Ballas that were in custody. That is a far and balanced situation for both the police and the gangs involved were the outcome could have gone either way. But again, we were denied of that. 

Here is my footage from the situation: https://youtu.be/ri6q78kIfIY

In the footage, you can hear us planning out the situation that we wanted between us for a solid few minutes. (Some was cut off due to Geforce only recording 5 minutes worth). We assessed that there was enough going on and enough people for people to be dealing with that we could safely execute our plan and get you into a car. As you can also see, at the time, we assessed that there was minimal firearms present and you can even see that a few drove away prior to our attempt. You can also clearly see that I did not discharge my weapon at all. Bearing in mind, I took into consideration that if I had shot you there, It probably would have been considered RDM. Instead, the police gunned me down and a few other members of our gang. They even shot down a few police officers as far as I could see, post-incident at the police station. Where may I add, I was consistently shown poor RP from my time at Legion to the police station. The first sort of RP I received was at the PD where a medic performed a medical examination on me. 

Incidents outside of the video is not my issue here. What you are basically saying to me here is a "hand up or die situation". Get in the car or get shot. Don't press your panic button or get shot. The threat was implied considering you had a gun to my head 

Ill leave it for staff to decide whose opinion is correct and work towards the future. 

Incidents outside of the video is not my issue here.
I have not referenced any incidents outside any of the videos we have provided. But like you said, I we will leave it to the admins. I believe I've covered everything that needs to be talked about.

Thanks for the report @SI Greenhalgh

From watching your video I don't see that @Fultondid anything wrong, he pulled up gave clear orders that did ultimately end up in the cops shooting and killing gang members, they were aware of the risk as you hear him and his gang say in the video he provided. The RDM Claim for me is not a one that is justified with your video, I feel that the way they come over and spoke to you was purely down to them knowing they needed to get you out of the situation quickly to avoid being shot by the police watching over, had you got in the car there'd have been a lot more RP involved and the claim of RDM wouldn't be anywhere near claimable. 

You could maybe have just put your hands up and comply with the order given, knowing there are so many cops around why wouldn't you just do it? You know they're there & going to shoot the second they see it. 

The situation from both sides is just a very rough one, I don't think anyone broke rules but the whole situation could have been dealt with a lot differently. I'd also like to say  please in future can we at least try and get together in teamspeak to resolve it peacefully.

I'd also like to point out for future reports from anyone there are no such thing as a "Whitelisted Gang" Only the upper ranks of said gang are considered "Whitelisted" and they are vetted and allowed to be there, every other role in the gang is open to anyone. 

Report Denied. No rules were broken. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back