What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Dont know - ID: 261 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob Santos

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Dont know - ID: 261

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/13/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1330

What best describes this incident ?: VDM, speaking offensivly but mainly combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving my new bike and saw a guy getting attacked. After falling down ( you will see - mega fail) I went to ask if everything was good there. Aas one says to the other "get inside" I though they were friends just having fun and left. I was suspicious and that is the reason why I was looking back so often in the beginig of the video. As was right, he started tailing me, and try to run me over. The first attempt failed and i got alarmed. Sadly I though the chances of trying to do some RP were gone, because i was a bike and his intentions were already to run me over, so I couldn'T see a possibility to talk with him safely.

As he ran me over for the first time, something funny happens, his friend wanted me to give you everything ( as he runs to me with a manchette) as that moment i had already pressed F to step on the Bike and he fell because of the bike ( I guess i was very lucky there). Still I shot the drive once as a warning. Which he didn't listen.

I found a place where I could warning him. And at the last warning he said ok, and left.. or so I thought. He continues to chase me, which ends up me killing him ( even when it seems that i missed the shots). After waitign some seconds to check him someone was coming for him, I return to him to talk with him and MAYBE taking to the hospital. After his hostility, i decided to throw him to the water along with his car ( which i needed to repair). I was explaining my itentions to my wife in german even ( in case you understand german), i was saying " he thinks I will take him to the hospital, but what he doesn't know is, is there is water nearby", this was done obviously without pressing 'n' to talk in game. Some seconds after he just desappears, as you can see on the video.

Maybe the RP from my side could have been better? Yes, probably, but at the moment I thought he would just run me over if I tryed to get out of the bike and try to talk with over.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylw36nXb2z8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi, The guy at the end deciding to bleed out was me. Your story isnt really correct. The guy with the machete tried robbing me and it ended up with me being in his car. He decided to start driving over to you with the intention off vdming you. Untill you fell of your bike at the sandy road where i switched to driver and the random guy started running over to you. Then i drove down and we met eachother at the highway where you started shooting at me whithout even saying a word to me. I tried having chat with you but the only thing you could say “im giving you a final warning” and started shooting me again. This was a threat for my own life so i decided if i could drive you off your bike. Then i went offride because my car was about to cut out hided in a bush and out of nowhere i got driven over by that random guy in a car and i was dead. After laying there for around 2-3 minutes i decided to bleed out. And that is not because off you but because off the experience i had with people on the server the last week. What for us used to be a rare experience throwing people in the water its a normal thing to do. If you want we can talk about this, if not we can continou this on the forums. But i think the person you should be reporting is the other guy who tried vdming you. Because i broke 0 rules in this situation.

I prefer talking it here if you don't mind.

From my perspective you were doing it together, it doesn't matter who or what, it was said "hop in the car" and suddently both of you were in the car, so for me you were together. Previously to that, I had and have no clue what happen. The first attempt to run me over on the highway showed me everything i needed to know AND still tried to get away from this situation. If you look at the video it was clear for me that you both were together. IF not, there was no "help me, help me, I am hostage" nothing of some sort, so how would I know this?
The moment I was told about this, you were being rude, ooc so i decided to drop you off into the fishes along with your car. There is a grey spot for me now, because i am not aware, but, you stoped my RP and decided to bleed out.. for no aparent reason, time wasn't the reason. Combat log? then not but if you bled out,  you still ruined my RP there. If you are going down, let the RP going and dont ruin this experiences for the others.

If you didn't check the video, I will make it easier for you and for the people checking this:
at:
1:48 - first attempt to run my over - failed
1:53 - not sure if it was an attempt or not, but I could have gotten off the bike there
2:13 - another attempt to run my over
2:41 - First shot fired
3:02 - (one of )you ask me why did I try to shoot you?
3:10 - I start with the warnings
3:35 - was my lasts warning and an 'OK' was said from the other side
4:11 - I dodge another attempt of being runned over
4:22 - My last warning
4:54 - second shot fired

And everyone can see on the video there were 2 minutes between the first and the second shot. So please don't say to me that you tried run me over because I shot you.

I tried having chat with you but the only thing you could say “im giving you a final warning” and started shooting me again. This was a threat for my own life so i decided if i could drive you off your bike. 
You felt threaten, and with the option to leave and live, you decided to run me over. I gave you an option, on which i gave more value to your life then you gave, you ALWAYS need to value your life, remember (g.24).

After laying there for around 2-3 minutes i decided to bleed out. And that is not because off you but because off the experience i had with people on the server the last week. What for us used to be a rare experience throwing people in the water its a normal thing to do.
What a coincidence that those 2-3 minutes run out after i picked you up ( something you need to accept), after i repair your car. Eithe rway, you ruined this RP moment for me, because I had a speech ready. Think that maybe if you let some roleplay role, it could even payed out to be diferent at the end, but that you only will know if you let it go. Stil, I am sorry for those bad RP moments you experienced.

In my opinion, if this wasn't combat log, it is very poor RP. Which isn't a rule, but is the reason behind a lot of reports lately, so it must have any value.

If I was wrong about you, this is something in-game related, my character didn't know if people swaped or not, how was the victim, who was the accuser, my character didn't and still doesn't knows that, so deal with bad decision being made in-game. If you had somwhow survived , you could go back for me and get your revenge for example. This would be Roleplay, not decide to die and bleed out - which cuted the whole RP oportunities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oke @Bobinzim going to ask you to exactly timestamp the video when i broke a rule and what rule i broke.

I already made my case and made my points clear, i will let the staff take over from now.

I already made my case and made my points clear, i will let the staff take over from now.
Some pretty invalid points then, Dont know if your actually here to resolve things or to get people banned. But i know from this report and your little timestamp that i think your reporting the wrong person

invalid points?
let me leave you with something more here:

8:05 onward - you are talking too much for someone that is downed/dead  - remember (G2.3) 
you even have energy to be offensive to me and call me names....

Dont know if your actually here to resolve things or to get people banned.
We do not share the same opinion about this incident, maybe it was all good and you did nothing wrong - I will be happy if this is the outcome, because even me will learn from this. I will know that something is allowed that I wasn't aware of.
But maybe you did something wrong, and if the person that did something wrong dont get told about what they did wrong, they will do the same next time.
Please keep in mind that i dont want anyone to be banned, but i do want to get pointed out everytime i do a mistake. ( For example yesterday, a god took me away and told me i was doing something wrong, i said i was sorry, i wont do it again and that was it for me). We learn from our mistakes. Sadly on this case we dont share the same opinion. So, like I said before, I wil leave this from now on to the staff. We clearly do not share the same perspective here.

Thank you for your report. Looking over this is clear as day that what went on with nothing but nonsense. Attempting to RVDM, Troll, failure to value your life and not acting injured. This was nothing but poor. In the evidence provided its clear that you were directly associated with the individual who initiated the entire fiasco and chose to carry on his actions even after guns were pointed at you. This type of behaviour WILL NOT be accepted from anyone. 

Combat logging did not occur in this instance. The ability to respawn at any point after the initial countdown timer has occurred is intended. Its up to the person playing the character that is injured that if there is still more roleplay to be had then they should hold off but its not compulsory.

When you shot and injured Will you should not have gone back to his body to gloat. This is the type of negativity that does nothing but annoy people. You just shot a man, your first port of call should be to get as far away as possible. Not go to his body and ask a man that's just been shot why he's not running his mouth anymore. Certain situations can call for that type of behaviour such as gang executions and such but this does not. Encompass this thought process into your characters roleplay even when people are breaking the rules. 

Will this will be your only chance to change your attitude towards roleplay on the server. You're entire appeal process on this report has been orientated around rule play. "exactly timestamp the video when i broke a rule and what rule i broke." rather and attempt to understand the potential wrong doing and what lead to the situation. I cant tell if you were just bored in this video or something else but you need to change up your characters thought process immediately. Get yourself into a storyline and stick with it. Appreciate that situation will not go to plan and value that your playing out the life of a character, not grand theft auto online. I don't want to see you back in this section of the forums being the reported party. 

ID 261 (Will Boston) : (C1.10) (G1.1) (G2.4) Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back