What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Cameron slack - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Cameron slack 

In-game Name: Johnny

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198125860822

Ban ID: Autoban 1.2

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello. I was banned because i typed the word "Nonce" in direct chat to my friend.

Why should we unban you ?: I have never been banned before and this was purely a mistake. The word "n*nce" that i typed in direct chat was directed at a friend whom i was speaking to on discord who server muted me as we were having a laugh on discord messing about whilst capturing zones. I then purely out of anger proceeded to say the word "n*nce" in direct chat to my friend and then of course received the ban message. I have read the rules a while ago and i no that the server is strict with offensive words e.t.c but this was purely meant to my friend and was no intention of hurting or offending anyone in any way.

Please take this as a mistake i have read the rules again and looking back on this now i shouldn't of done this in the first place i have learned from my mistakes.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You are right, you doing this after being here for so long and knowing the consequence of something like this is rather stupid.

Do you think that our rules are not enforced so much now or what? 

Is this type of language something you and your "friends" use a lot then?

Hello i used to play around 5 years ago only recently i have started playing so i didn't really remember all the rules and does seem to be stricter than it was before. 

I do believe that your rules are fully enforced as i have been permabanned.  

Me and my friends do use this language  from time to time but always try keep it to ourselves let alone say it to any other members on the server.

Do you frequently use words like the one you used in you day to day communication?

Do you find using said word 'funny'? 

As i said in my post above from time to time me and my friends will use words like this. By no means do i use the word in my day to day communication and in no way to find said word "funny".

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what ever you and your friends do in private is none of our concern. However, the second you bring it here, it becomes our concern. So simply put, keep in off of our servers and services in future. If this happens again, your chances of another unban are low. With that said, welcome back, read the rules, and think before you speak.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back