What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Garion Sander - ID-60 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

YacobBarbar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Yacob Barbar

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Garion Sander - ID-60

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: In the clip provided, there is only evidence of us attempting to dump the body as he stole our truck. As you can clearly see, he combat logs. He then at 18:14 puts in OOC 'can someone help me at the end of the peer please'

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq9BE6M3JWw%20%20file:///D:/Vids/COD2020/Desktop/Desktop%20Screenshot%202021.05.14%20-%2018.14.11.28.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

That was a completely different time like an hour after with completely different people that had been chased by the police so left me on the peer.

(C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Hello.

Looking over the logs, it seems like @Se7ensydid indeed not combat log but re-spawn. Whether or not that is beneficial to the roleplay scenario is not relevant, as the option to re-spawn would not exist if it wasn´t allowed to be used. Obviously it should not be used with ill intentions such as wasting people´s time ect, but I do not have enough context of the situation to pass judgement on that in this particular scenario.

Something that is clear however, is the blatant attempt to metagame by asking this in OOC: "can someone help me at the end of the peer please
This is not acceptable and  looking at your history and current ban, it seems like you need to seriously reconsider you stance on rules, if you would like to continue playing here! 

I will leave this at a very stern warning and would like to clarify that it will be the last one you will receive.

Any more shenanigans from your side and you will find yourself permanentely removed from the server @Se7ensy.

Action taken.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back