What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Rhys0607 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhys0607

Unban Appeal for Rhys0607 

In-game Name: Rhys Clarke

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271653712

Ban ID: rpuk#3865

Reason given for your ban: G9.8

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello, i recieved a 24 hour ban for getting in an NHS vechile, which was completely my bad as i did not fully read the rules. But i have just checked again now and for some reason i have a permanent ban could you please tell me why this has changed to a perm ban as i dont think its justified to give me a perm ban for getting a vechile because of a mistake.

Why should we unban you ?: I dont think its fair to give me a perm ban for the stealing of an NHS vehicle (if thats what its for). Could you please unban me i have now read all the rules fully and wont break a rule again. I really dont think i deserve a perm ban for this if thats what its for.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Rhys0607

Let me quote you "I dont know if i have any negatives"

I can help you with that, being honest is obviously something that you struggle with. I would say you being a dishonest person is definitely a negative. Why did you decide to lie on a application and then you have continued to lie to staff after this?

@Rhys0607

Let me quote you "I dont know if i have any negatives"

I can help you with that, being honest is obviously something that you struggle with. I would say you being a dishonest person is definitely a negative. Why did you decide to lie on a application and then you have continued to lie to staff after this?
what do you mean i lied to staff afterwards i now know why i was banned i submitted a new ban appeal 

I didn’t use a voice changer so Yh I will stick to it, yes I lied about my age and i am very sorry for that but I swear on everything I didn’t use a voice changer 

You've already had your unban appeal denied and as such this appeal will also be denied since it's a pointless duplicate appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back