What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown (ID 44) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kenny Ducky

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown (ID 44)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/14/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2131

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The person in question was evading the police. I blocked off his car to aid the Police and was met with the person getting out of his car and shooting me before stealing my car and driving off. I have video evidence of the clip. If an admin decides that me blocking the baller to aid the police is sufficient reasoning to be shot then fair enough however I have seen people reprimanded for much less.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/wh4g5k
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I want to add the that first contact made with the vehicle was meant to block the car and not ram it (Didn't accelerate fast enough).

Furthermore I believe the individual combat logged as I spoke to a police officer in game to get my vehicle back and he said that the individual Houdinied. 

Hi there.

You blocked off my car when I was in an active car chase in a Gallivanter Baller. You blocked me off at the chapel entrance twice.

In my opinion, when you become a have-a-go hero and help the police, you make yourself part of the scenario instantly. Look at what happened to the geezer in Borough Market. He got cleaved to fuck but saved many lives. You helped the police force and got shot for it. Simple as that.

This is my response and unfortunately I do not have any counter-clips or anything to provide, but you can see from Charlie Hoe's twitch that twice he tries to aid the police and I get out of my car to tell him hes now a dead man. Hardly RDM.

@GeorgeRichardson I'm not denying I blocked you off, I put it in my report so all good there. I gain nothing out of people being punished so the report is there for the admins to decide as I believe it is verging on rdm. 

Also combat logged as the police officer informed me. I had to retrieve my car from the beach as you bailed on it.

Like I say, nothing personal so I will leave it for the admins to decide. I'm cool either way.

@GeorgeRichardson I'm not denying I blocked you off, I put it in my report so all good there. I gain nothing out of people being punished so the report is there for the admins to decide as I believe it is verging on rdm. 

Also combat logged as the police officer informed me. I had to retrieve my car from the beach as you bailed on it.

Like I say, nothing personal so I will leave it for the admins to decide. I'm cool either way.
Now you're changing your report right?

Why does the fact that I had a head pop (which happens quite a lot here) when speeding away in your vehicle have to do with your report of RDM? I had lost the cops on the ground before my head popped and an ENPAS for a stop & search seemed excessive. All this added to the reason I pulled out a gun.

This is a little odd.

In any case why is the solicitor helping police officers as some sort of Batman-type figure? Is it because you want Father Augustus' police character to succeed? What sort of weirdness is this?

I strongly object the points put forward.

@KennyDucky if you don't deny blocking me off twice. Why are you calling for RDM? I find helping to block me off in a car park with your car to be, well... If it's not fail RP/Heroism, it's being a nuisance to my character and that's why you recieved a VERY angry in-game character shooting at you.

FINAL EDIT: CAN I JUST ADD -

No appeal has been made for me to enter teamspeak AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

It took 10 shots for me to kill Kenny. In my opinion I took more than enough time to make a scene of it and called out my target calling him a dead man.

[SIZE=medium](G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.[/SIZE]

You give me substantual reason to shoot at you when I have large amounts of weed, cocaine and a gun on me and you INTENTIONALLY block off my path for the police not ONCE but TWICE. I shot ten times and in the end killed you once you got out of your car. Why are you getting out of your car? I assume to shoot me back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did not change my report. I still believe it is quite clearly RDM as no meaningful RP was initiated by yourself before shooting me. I simply blocked off your car. 

I merely wanted to add that you also then combat logged. 

I did not speak to you on teamspeak as you killed me and drove off so I didn't even know your identity as per the initial report.

I have nothing more to say and will let admins make the final decision.

You will also see from IRISHBOOMIE's twitch or you should hear on VODs that Kenny goes "Oh thats RDM" in game. Broke character infront of 60 viewers.

Again I don't have the evidence but it's all available on Twitch. I will now hunt for a clip.

@GeorgeRichardson Hunt for a clip and revenge report me? Go for it bud.

Again, I'm just gonna leave it up to admins.
Not at all, i'll just post what you did here and let the admins decide. I don't want to counter-report anyone but you should probably consider how you roleplay lol. Why are you becoming hostile?

I don't even know how to clip. But its all been on IRISHBOOMIE's twitch lol. And I just hope someone was tuned in to hear you go "Lol that's RDM."

EDIT: You've completely perturbed my night of roleplay with you breaking the immersion. Just own up to the words you said post-death?

irreverent  but i was in complete shock @ this hahaha , but from my perspective I don't think its RDM , guy blocks his way and done it twice while police try and get him ( i am a terrible officer atm) could've maybe made a bit more of an RP scenario like saying get out of the vehicle but as a witness that's what I can say 

irreverent  but i was in complete shock @ this hahaha , but from my perspective I don't think its RDM , guy blocks his way and done it twice while police try and get him ( i am a terrible officer atm) could've maybe made a bit more of an RP scenario like saying get out of the vehicle but as a witness that's what I can say 
Yes. The reason I didn't take more time to value his life asking him to put his hands up, get in the car with me, taking him hostage ETC. was due to the heightened sensations of fear and adrenaline that would be present from having an ENPASS helicopter above.

I take pride in my roleplay and categorically refute this report, I would be less hostile about it if the man didn't say "LOL THATS RDM" as soon as I cap him.

I would also have more time to process the report placed before me if an offer to TS was made in the OOC chat before I disconnected after a long desync from doing 120MPH+ in a SUV car. It happens to me quite a lot and I apologise that I couldn't get back in time to finish the scenario, but I disconnected from the game and was thrown into a 18-long queue prio.

@GeorgeRichardson You're literally the one being hostile about it? If you call shooting me without a word and driving off before conveniently disconnecting 'immersive' then maybe you should 'consider how you roleplay lol' before questioning anybody else. 

My capture software doesn't pick up my audio so I can't recall if I said 'Lol that's RDM', so I can confirm nor deny that as I don't remember. 

@GeorgeRichardson I mean if we are relying on Boomies stream then watching it back, if you valued your roleplay so much then why not roleplay when you are being questioned by the police rather than driving away with no roleplay.

@GeorgeRichardson You're literally the one being hostile about it? If you call shooting me without a word and driving off before conveniently disconnecting 'immersive' then maybe you should 'consider how you roleplay lol' before questioning anybody else. 

My capture software doesn't pick up my audio so I can't recall if I said 'Lol that's RDM', so I can confirm nor deny that as I don't remember. 
I've checked on IRISHBOOMIE's twitch and he isn't close enough to you to hear it. Thanks for the eye opener and from now on i'll have to record every moment of being on this server because of people like you 🙂 fun!

My hostility has been heightened by the fact you're just trying to score points with your favourite streamer. The other day you wanted to become a criminal and now you want to help Charlie Hoe because you think its going to make you look good. And frankly I find it pathetic and unrealistic.

I have nothing more to say and will let admins make the final decision.
We've come a long way from this, havn't we Kenny?

@GeorgeRichardson I mean if we are relying on Boomies stream then watching it back, if you valued your roleplay so much then why not roleplay when you are being questioned by the police rather than driving away with no roleplay.
What capture software are you running with for it not to get your own audo? 2000s capture cards or something?

@GeorgeRichardson As I say I don't remember if I said it so I can confirm nor deny it but regardless it doesn't change anything unless you want to counter report me.

Your hostility has been clear from the start as I have been nothing but cooperative with you from the start. Your allegations are clearly coming from absolutely nothing. I was going to let the admins decide however since you're making allegations against me let me point out the facts that 

1) Me blocking off your car was aiding the police as you had evaded them and you can check police dispatch for the text I sent to all units that the black baller that drove away was across the road. This in no way is influenced by who the police officer was as all units were alerted not only my favourite police officer Charlie Hoe lmao.

2) What I do with my character is absolutely irrelevant to the situation.

Again, I would prefer admins to deal with this and I am only replying due to allegations you are making.

@GeorgeRichardson As I say I don't remember if I said it so I can confirm nor deny it but regardless it doesn't change anything unless you want to counter report me.

Your hostility has been clear from the start as I have been nothing but cooperative with you from the start. Your allegations are clearly coming from absolutely nothing. I was going to let the admins decide however since you're making allegations against me let me point out the facts that 

1) Me blocking off your car was aiding the police as you had evaded them and you can check police dispatch for the text I sent to all units that the black baller that drove away was across the road. This in no way is influenced by who the police officer was as all units were alerted not only my favourite police officer Charlie Hoe lmao.

2) What I do with my character is absolutely irrelevant to the situation.

Again, I would prefer admins to deal with this and I am only replying due to allegations you are making.
Again, im still waiting for the call to go to teamspeak.

@GeorgeRichardson I have nothing else to say to you as it's clear to me that you have chosen to be nothing but hostile. I was content with admins making a decision on whether it was RDM or not. I would have accepted whatever their conclusion was but it's been turned into a petty back and forth.

@GeorgeRichardson I have nothing else to say to you as it's clear to me that you have chosen to be nothing but hostile. I was content with admins making a decision on whether it was RDM or not. I would have accepted whatever their conclusion was but it's been turned into a petty back and forth.
Because you havn't followed the correct avenues for report by:

• Not asking me to come to Teamspeak
  • Bringing up immaterial facts like whether or not I disconnected some time into my active chase
  • Something that appears to be positive stream-sniping for a guy on Twitch by blocking me off with a Bentley SUV twice in the efficiency that you do it and know exactly where to be if I make the same cop-evasive manouvers I did in my first encounter with Charlie Hoe before this.
  • Breaking immersion by screaming LOL THATS RDM down my ear
  • Doing HEROISM roleplay and not expecting to be shot as a result of it by the villain.

That's why im giving you the full-monty and not letting you write what you want.

@GeorgeRichardson

1) I didn't know you as you shot me in the head, screamed fuck you and drove away.

2) Not immaterial, combat logging is a potential rule break but its not for me to say if you disconnected or combat logged

3) I was not aware of which officer was driving the police car and I was parked up at the chapel for a while (waiting for a client) I text police dispatch that your car returned after evading the police and any unit could have arrived so I completely refute any 'positive stream sniping' especially when I spend a lot of time on the server at the chapel anyway.

4) Go report it.

5) Roleplaying an upstanding member of the community, texted police dispatch to inform them of your return and aided them when you were evading.

Again I have said all I have to say so I'm going to leave it to the admins. Didn't sign up for a night of petty arguing.

@GeorgeRichardson

1) I didn't know you as you shot me in the head, screamed fuck you and drove away.

2) Not immaterial, combat logging is a potential rule break but its not for me to say if you disconnected or combat logged

3) I was not aware of which officer was driving the police car and I was parked up at the chapel for a while (waiting for a client) I text police dispatch that your car returned after evading the police and any unit could have arrived so I completely refute any 'positive stream sniping' especially when I spend a lot of time on the server at the chapel anyway.

4) Go report it.

5) Roleplaying an upstanding member of the community, texted police dispatch to inform them of your return and aided them when you were evading.

Again I have said all I have to say so I'm going to leave it to the admins. Didn't sign up for a night of petty arguing.
You've ruined my friday night on the server mate killed all immersion straight up. We both know what you said. I don't want to capture every living breathing moment of my life on the server as it just isn't my thing. Hope you scored some points with your favourite streamer for your Batman bentley roleplay. Why on earth is this man making reports with his audio blocked?

Let's stop bumping the post and let the admins deal with it lol.

@GeorgeRichardson Complaining about having to record stuff then criticising the quality of my footage? Laughable.

Like I said I didn't plan on spending my Friday night having a back and forth but that was all on you.

If you were so concerned with immersion you would have RP'd when stopped by the police not driven away, through a graveyard and up a mountain. 

End of the day lad this is nothing personal so if this had any effect on you OOC then that's not ideal. Have a good weekend lad, I have nothing else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back