What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police can rob shops if they don't have a radio on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

Witnessed this today. I had 6 radios on me, dropped 5 and it somehow let me rob a shop. Once it had been hacked, the countdown began but was stuck on 240 seconds. It would not let me use my radio again until I had dropped my final radio and picked it back up again.

Witnessed this today. I had 6 radios on me, dropped 5 and it somehow let me rob a shop. Once it had been hacked, the countdown began but was stuck on 240 seconds. It would not let me use my radio again until I had dropped my final radio and picked it back up again.
the thing when locking up it still says to Rob but we lock it and "search" it gaining nothing

So is this not actually a bug?
unsure I know at that time and I think still there is no indication between closing and stealing for police. however never tried dropingrf radios 

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back