What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Legeaf - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legeaf

Unban Appeal for Legeaf 

In-game Name: Steen Blacksimus

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198449518330

Ban ID: 3877

Reason given for your ban: Exploiting

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For exploiting a bug to escape prison. I got transferred through a wall through a carry glitch by a fellow felon I met in prison.

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that exploiting is a ban with no appeal, but in this scenario im mostly innocent. I was in prison for a max sentence of 720 months and I saw a guy in the cafeteria with whom I shared the same language with saying that he is getting out because he got his hands on a phone and a lock pick. I myself am a new player( played for less than a week) and this player by the name of pedro (or Pesos) seemed experienced with his ways in the city. Anyways, his friend came and lock picked the door as he himself couldnt do it due to a ladybug and he said follow me as a me and another random with a wolf mask followed him as his ways of getting out seemed promising. And we ran towards a fence wall where another player was stationed (presumeably one of pedros friends) and he carried us through the wall to which a perm ban followed us very closely. I am just a new player and only had been in prison like once my entire time on this server ( which i waited out ). And have no knowledge of ways of getting someone out of prison. So I obviously wanted to know how to do it so i closely, blindly followed pesos and his group to the outside. I didn't think exploiting would be involved in this matter because i didnt expect it but i realised it was exploiting the moment he carried me through the wall but the damage was already done. But im just a relatively new player so i just went with it. And wasnt involved in planning this escape as i literally just walked up to him and started talking to him. I was just at the wrong time and the wrong place trying to rp to the best of my abilities and blindly followed my new friend pesos out of the prison. I know what i did wrong and what i can do to prevent it next time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether you were the architect of the attempted escape or just a follower, you're equally as responsible so no, you're not 'mostly innocent'

Whether you're brand new to the server, or have been here since the beginning you know, even without reading any server rules, that being carried through a wall, door or fence is clearly not intended nor allowed. 

Why should I give you another opportunity to play on our server given that you've already shown a clear disregard for our server ruleset? 

How can I be assured you won't do something like this again?  

In retrospect, I am as equally guilty as the rest. To make sure something like this never occurs ever again I will make sure to rethink every situation to the very core and think of any possible outcomes which might end up getting me banned again. If an outcome like that would arise, I would simply think of a different course of action which will display my benevolent means on this server. By doing this, I will make sure that something like this will never occur again as I've learned my lesson and was able to properly learn from it. Also I want to play on this server because I think my rp skills would make a great addition to the rp environment and I would make it more fun for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to me in your own words the importance of such rule and why we have it in place on our server. 

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.
I think this rule is in place to make the game fair for everybody and so people will not have an unfair advantage that you can't do anything about when playing. If everyone is on an even playing ground everything will be much for fun for everyone. A bug is a bug and not meant to be used for your own advantage.

@LegeafYou will be unbanned today. If you find something that is a bug then please report it and don't abuse it!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back