What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Route 68 Harmony Shop.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Hi Guys.

Was looking around at the shops and came across this shop being available to purchase. I have tried to purchase via bank and also with cash and it errors out. I spoke to a few guys and they said they tried it a while back and got the same error so assuming a restart wouldnt fix the issue also. Tomorrow ill test again just to be sure but thought id get this posted in ASAP. 

Thanks

ERROR.png

ERROR1.png

MAP.png

@NormanNow its letting me puchase but giving me a blank screen. Tried a few times even resetui and retry. 

Have tried going sleep and coming back also. 

shop.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in a gang?
This was brought to us in a ticket a while ago and i directed the guys to the bug reports they just never come and did it. 

Archie said it was a shop re-call error. 

Stealthee directed to bug reports as well as me. 

This was brought to us in a ticket a while ago and i directed the guys to the bug reports they just never come and did it. 

Archie said it was a shop re-call error. 

Stealthee directed to bug reports as well as me. 
Yeah not sure, I know @Stealtheehad put a block on gang members buying them back in April

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the bug report

The error from the original picture is from the fact you were in a gang. 

The other issue where it closes the menu and does keeps you blurred without buying the store was fixed in the last update. 

Back