What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Route 68 Harmony Shop.

OriginalQuantum

Unlinked
Hi Guys.

Was looking around at the shops and came across this shop being available to purchase. I have tried to purchase via bank and also with cash and it errors out. I spoke to a few guys and they said they tried it a while back and got the same error so assuming a restart wouldnt fix the issue also. Tomorrow ill test again just to be sure but thought id get this posted in ASAP. 

Thanks

ERROR.png

ERROR1.png

MAP.png

@NormanNow its letting me puchase but giving me a blank screen. Tried a few times even resetui and retry. 

Have tried going sleep and coming back also. 

shop.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in a gang?
This was brought to us in a ticket a while ago and i directed the guys to the bug reports they just never come and did it. 

Archie said it was a shop re-call error. 

Stealthee directed to bug reports as well as me. 

This was brought to us in a ticket a while ago and i directed the guys to the bug reports they just never come and did it. 

Archie said it was a shop re-call error. 

Stealthee directed to bug reports as well as me. 
Yeah not sure, I know @Stealtheehad put a block on gang members buying them back in April

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the bug report

The error from the original picture is from the fact you were in a gang. 

The other issue where it closes the menu and does keeps you blurred without buying the store was fixed in the last update. 

Back