What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - ID 164 (At the time) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lloyd Drake

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 164 (At the time)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Stabbing of a police officer with no RP involved

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hi there,
I was currently on duty in the GTA RP server as a police officer (Police Constable Lloyd Drake) and during my patrol, we began transporting 2 people to prison. Upon entering the prison car park, we receieved a dispatch telling us there was a disturbance inside the prison. Upon entering, I told the man inside, who was lockpicking the door, to put his hands in the air and turn round. After this, he stood still without saying a word when suddenly, he pulls out a knife and stabs me. It was not until after the stabbing in which he began talking that he was 'stuck'. From then on, he would fail to give us his name, so therefore, we added his criminal report to the police testing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/zs5p6u3AvH8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So to add all the context to the scene. 

I was there to break my friend out of prison. Who was arrested on triad turf I had no idea what for but he pleaded his innocence his name is vladislav...so I thought good opportunity for some great Rp. 

I picklocked a side door at the prison

Unbe known to me vladislav had literally just arrived at the prison. 

I see the car as I walk passed the door to the prison out the corner of my eye I honestly had no idea he was in the back or in transit though I assumed he was already in jail as it had been a while... Anyways I walk over to the other door  see the cop TAZER drawn I assumed as he was pointing something at me or appeared too and then it appears as you can see..... I assume as you have came in with your tazer drawn and only one of you that enters your kinda In a rush "faffing about" which is when I asked why and stepped towards you. At that point you move or taze me... How ever you forced the hostile / threatening RP.... You forced my hand at that point and at that point I didn't beleive you had reason to taze me so I took my chance and walked towards you at which point you could of tazed me  Im quite honestly baffled at the fact you enter tazer drawn and claim poor rp because you died.. Yet you press your panic button and talk on the radio while ur in animation and say I'VE JUST BEEN STABBED....   Along with saying why should we listen to you etc etc... Because your mad you died...  All while acting uninjured.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Further more as you was stabbed you exploited by pressing your panic button whilst in the stabbing animation. Which you have admitted and it should also be on your body cam whilst we was sat in the police car with your other officer at the time..  Now if this isn't against the rules then I'm sorry but cancelling the drug emote shouldn't be imo 

I was also never approached regarding a teamspeak call.... If you did.... I'm guessing I took the nap I said I needed and was going to take. So I didn't see it. You refused to agree to let me take a nap and then police fully took advantage of my "brain malfunction"  and arrested me :')  there was a few witnesses to this...

Please note I stayed and dealt with the whole situation being bugged to fuck and accused of combat logging multiple times. 

Clip one https://medal.tv/clips/52612927/d1337T4KEEF8

Clip 2 

https://medal.tv/clips/52614066/d1337G4upjYv

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report. Reviewing the footage a few things are clear. Firstly, as police officer you should always be cautious of situations where you know there is the potential for danger. Realistically knife crime is a common occurrence and you should take that into consideration when approaching or allowing an individual to approached you, however, there is still an obligation for high quality roleplay to occur. In this instance, I don't see any of that. This is a character based roleplay server that encourages winning AND losing. As a single individual going to an extremely highly manned and secure prison to "break his friend out" doesn't exactly shout high quality roleplay to me when you go ill prepared, and nonchalantly. You set yourself up for failure in this situation and then chose to immediately stab a police officer that caught you in the act without conversing in an unwinnable situation. At that moment it was on you to realise that it was a situation you set yourself up in to fail and go along with the roleplay instead of trying to strong arm an unwinnable situation. I do have appreciation for the matter however that danger was to be expected by the police officers when heading to a secure facility with reports of a break in and thus when danger arrived they shouldn't of been surprised. 

For both parties I don't ever want to see or hear the type of talk had whilst one of you was scuffed and the other was injured. It was snide and uncalled for in the situation at hand. If you're scuffed then so be it. Say you're surrendering and convey the matter afterwards. When things don't go to plan, you have to make the best of what you have and go with the flow.

A warning will be given on the grounds of RDM as it was borderline that. When faced in a situation especially when its set up to fail, you must follow through. The ability to lose is something you need to learn. Put some effort into the roleplay you're giving off, plan things out, create storylines. Doing things half arsed only leads to things like these.

A ban wont be placed as I hope it allows you to consider what's been said and both sides of the situation. I want to see a new thought process in your characters roleplay and prove you're capable of it. 

ID 164 (Drew Kennedy) : (G1.2) Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back