What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - SOS save our server - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasM

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Andre

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SOS save our server

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 12

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After the restart, me and my group spawned in Rebel FOB where Filihut shot at my friend Kooki and was shot and killed after a proper initiation. "SOS save our server" spawned in the Rebel FOB and proceeded to say something along these lines "if you were involved I'll have to kill you (talking about Filihut's death)" and "I'll just snap the second I figure out it was you".

He then "discovers" that we killed his friend, pulls out his gun and starts spraying with no other words said. When we told him that that is not okay he said " I explained what would happen if I learned that you killed my friend". The only person that tried to resolve this was Filihut trying to save SOS from a bad situation that would probably end up in the forums, SOS made no effort and kept believing that his initiation was valid and that we were warned.

I would not have filed the report if he simply admitted to having a bad initiation and revived us. I am against reporting therefore I am very sad that after 4 years of playing, I'll get to report someone.

Shortly after our death and Filihuts revival, they moved to the redzones, so we can only guess that the whole situation with SOS happened to save Filihut from getting NLR on the zones/rebel fob.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0e8x9uEME
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Have you got a longer video mate? I had a bit to drink last night but that wasn't the start of the situation from what I recall, you knew me and filihut were friends and killed him in front of me after all of us had been talking and exchanging threats. I provided more rp after the fact because I didn't want a boring situation but you lot kept being hostile and I got a bit sick of it and shot you both. Like I said I can't remember the exact situation beforehand so if you have a clip that'd be great so I know what happened.

What I do remember is everyone getting defibbed and everything being friendly enough while I left, if you'd contacted me then in any way I'm sure we could have resolved the situation  before the need for a report.

That being said I'd be happy to resolve it in TS if you'd like to come, if you can explain what happened and I feel you've been wronged I'll just comp you for your gear.

Hello I'm going to comment as I was mentioned in this report.

First of all, a five minute clip is required for rdm cases so the previous roleplay can be viewed.

And second, I'm fairly certain you were all revived no? I thought we resolved the situation there?

But for this report 5 minutes would be needed to see the previous roleplay were I shot you, and you guys shot me.

Hello filihut, you were simply mentioned just for the context of the story and the report, you have no place replying to the report since its on Aethon nor expressing your false opinion. No we were not all revived. You are not relevant in any way shape or form to the events that followed up after your death. 

First of all, a five minute clip is required for rdm cases so the previous roleplay can be viewed.
Clearly not reporting for RDM, you didn't even go in the trouble of looking at the report, yet you are still trying to save your friend from his own report?

@AethonI would love to talk to you privately in teamspeak whenever you want, simply hit me up with the time and channel. 

Hello filihut, you were simply mentioned just for the context of the story and the report, you have no place replying to the report since its on Aethon nor expressing your false opinion. No we were not all revived. You are not relevant in any way shape or form to the events that followed up after your death. 

Clearly not reporting for RDM, you didn't even go in the trouble of looking at the report, yet you are still trying to save your friend from his own report?

@AethonI would love to talk to you privately in teamspeak whenever you want, simply hit me up with the time and channel. 
Shush

I'll be on anytime past 8, I'm sure we can arrange something.

As for the report, you clearly are reporting me for RDM whatever you've written, as the 'fail rp' in your eyes is you being killed. Regardless, a longer clip is important as yours clearly starts in the middle of a conversation and as I've said I can't perfectly remember what happened before, and I don't see how a fair judgement can be made without this information.

I'd like to add that filihut most definitely is involved in this report as he was there the whole time - just because your clip only shows after you've already killed him doesn't mean he wasn't in the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fair bit seems to be occurring behind the scenes. Can one person from either side of this report provide an update so we can look towards a resolution? Whether that be passing judgement on this ban or both parties deciding something else?

A fair bit seems to be occurring behind the scenes. Can one person from either side of this report provide an update so we can look towards a resolution? Whether that be passing judgement on this ban or both parties deciding something else?
sent him 500k since that's all he wanted

smh vulcan used to be cool

Aethon (SOS) did not come on even though i asked him, you might as well proceed into processing this as a normal report. Shame.

So to clarify this report can be declined as you guys have resolved it yourselves? 
I've paid 500k comp after agreeing to it in TS, don't really know what Andre is on about
I'm sure you can check logs somewhere

Aethon (SOS) did not come on even though i asked him, you might as well proceed into processing this as a normal report. Shame.
Aethon claims he has paid the requested amount of compensation. This seems like it's going round in circles. Have you or have you not received compensation? 

Clusterfuck of a report. Aethon changed his name in-game and I most likely failed to see his in-game message.  Many thanks to the admins for their patience.

Resolved.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back