What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - lj trappy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj trappy

Unban Appeal for lj trappy 

In-game Name: Jamie Roberts

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122739683

Ban ID: rpuk#3893

Reason given for your ban: C.1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am not sure why i was banned someone was rude to me when i asked about a car that belonged to me and they began to shoot so i left and came back with my friend then as soon as i go tthere i was kicked out of the game and received a permanent ban for c.1.2 (discrimination)

Why should we unban you ?: could you please tell me the reason for my ban

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@lj trappy It says that you drove up to the church and started calling people discriminatory words. Specifically this part of the rule in bold: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Are you usually discriminatory to people?

@George Harris Hi George, thanks for the reply I am not a discriminatory individual this was purely out of frustration and I know I am 100% in the wrong and I regret and take back what I said sincerely. Furthermore, I wouldn't want this situation to jeopardise my position in the roleplay community and this wouldn't happen again because this has made me realise no matter the situation I really need to bite my tongue and not let others words get to me. I got annoyed because they took my tesla and I was looking for it all day and ended up seeing it there I politely said to one of the people there that you shouldn't go around taking peoples cars which then he continued to make threats and be rude so I ended up leaving and I see his friends start shooting me for no reason  that therefore led to the word 'fagg*t' slipping out. It was a huge mistake on my behalf that I wouldn't let occur again in future if I'm allowed to ever see this amazing server again id go about future dilemmas in a completely appropriate way so I am very sorry that I may have had an impact on the way this made other players feel and would never let you staff see me in this ban section again.

Do you typically spout homophobic words when you're frustrated? 

How can we be sure that this sort of stuff won't happen again?  

Hi @Fluqi I do not usually use this kind of language there was just a build up of frustration not only from this game but other situations outside the server and I know this isn't an excuse but I am truthfully apologising for what I've said and I can assure you this will never happen again as this time off has made me realise you guys do not tolerate this kind of behaviour whether its out of frustration or not and I have learnt my lesson and wouldn't waste you guys time again by getting myself banned over a word that I don't ever use. I would appreciate a chance for me return to the city and  make sure the outcome of any situation for me would never result in a discriminatory word again to prove to you I am not this sort of person and a good role player who only speaks in a respectable manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
After some digging we found you got unbanned for a C1.2 rulebreak a day before your current C1.2 ban which makes me think you dont really care for the rules and use this sort of language a lot. At this moment in time I do not trust you to be on this community with that kind of language.

You can open another appeal in 6 months time.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back