What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - delly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

delly

Banned
Unban Appeal for delly 

In-game Name: Azza delly

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198798517312

Ban ID: rpuk#3897

Reason given for your ban: (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned due to myself using a derogatory term "Faggot" I know that using this word is discrimination and this is why i was banned.

Why should we unban you ?: The word was used in the heat of the moment when i was angry, I know that this is no excuse but i believe we have all been victim to saying things we dont mean in anger before. I know that this word should never be used or taken lightly as i understand its meaning. I would like to mention that in this incident i did not actually say the full word, Half way through i stopped myself as i realized what i was about to say, I believe this at least shows that i know i am in the wrong for thinking it in the first place. Never the less i know that this is still unacceptable. But as mentioned i know this words meaning and will never say it again. And that is why i believe i should be given a second chance and get unbanned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i would also like to add that this is my first infraction, ive never been in any sort of trouble over the 4 months ive been on roleplay I never intend to do anything like this again alls im asking for is another chance 

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not actually say the full word, Half way through i stopped myself as i realized what i was about to say
Not quite true, it was quite clearly said.

Things happen in the heat of the moment, but using discriminatory words should never cross your mind.
Has this happened before?

no never before, this was a first time thing for me and i never intend to do this again

Do you typically spout discriminatory words when you're angry or 'in the heat of the moment'? 

How can we be sure that this sort of stuff won't happen again?  

I never do this in an argument apart from this one time, i am truly ashamed that I resorted to using this type of language, this was a one time thing.  I’ve missed this server so much since I’ve been banned and I am truly sorry. If I ever do get another chance to play I would never risk getting banned again and stick to every rule to a T

If you get unbanned and you find yourself in a similar situation, how would you act then?

ill think before i speak, and i wont resort to such low levels to get an upper hand in a argument.

Alright, I will give you another chance at playing our server. Just know any repeats of this sort of language coming from you will keep you away for 6 months until you are able to appeal a similar offense. Follow the rules and enjoy yourself.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back