What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 303 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cass-LS

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: John Cassius

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 330

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 13

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and a friend had just sold our sharks at the fish shop. And another person we were with had to relog due to it bugging and him not being able to sell his sharks. Whilst we waited 2 people in Pink cars and pink clothing sat at the top of the hill in their cars, one of them then proceeds to drive down the hill and attempt to kill us. I didn't capture his ID in the clip but after trying to find them i came back to the shop and another person had got the ID for me (330) when it happened (person in red car).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/QQyzXfIRIXM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Without seeing the ID directely associated with the rulebreak, I can not just take your word on this. Is there a clip of this incident that shows the player ID in it?

@Cass-LS can you provide us with a video in which the ID of the reported is shown, without it this report will be denied.

Hi. Unfortunately i am away for two weeks and don’t have access to my PC. With regards to the ID I didn’t manage to catch up with them but the person in the red car in the video caught the ID and told me. I understand that may not be enough.

Is there know way with the date and time it can be found out? Obviously I’m not entirely sure how it all works so just checking. 

Without full context of the situation, there is no way for me to action anything on this report, unfortunately. 
Unless your friend has gotten a clip of the incident, showing the ID, I will have to deny this report.

Report denied, due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back