What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - naked martin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kooki

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kooki

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: naked martin

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 220

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just finished selling my artwork at the artifact seller when I decided to head over to the auction house to check out what was up for sale. After previewing the listings I headed over to the nearest ATM to store my money. After storing my money I decided to head back over to my helicopter and fly off and just carry on with whatever I felt like doing. Upon spooling up my helicopter I was shot and killed by a Naked Martin. He then ran over to me and pulled me out of my chopped and tried to (I assume) see if he could take any of my items, which of course is not possible. When I asked him what he was doing he said "You shouldn't have tried to shoot at me"; evidence proves I did not. His friend seriousRPer then drove over and as I was executed told me something along the lines of "VDM is not allowed on this server", this leads me to believe that these players' only purpose on the server was to troll. I asked both of them if they would like to talk about the situation in TeamSpeak to which they ignored. (sorry about the youtube video playing in the background of the evidence.)

Evidence 1: https://youtu.be/zHCeZFeW0dw
Evidence 2: https://youtu.be/9DOX6NJFLZI

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/zHCeZFeW0dw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Report Summary:

Not too much to summarise overall. Evidence clearly shows no interaction between the reporter and the accused prior to the reporter being downed. Furthermore there was an unsatisfactory amount of RP prior to the downing and execution. I'm happy to push the ban on all accounts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

Naked Martin: You will receive a 2 Day Ban for A1.2  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back