What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Nexos - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaked

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jaked

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Nexos

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/18/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1558

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling diamonds at the end of the server before restart and Nexos runs out of nowhere and without saying a word he shoots me and then proceeds so execute me so I lose £200000.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://twitter.com/Jak37627206/status/1394676732163248138/photo/1
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The URL goes to the incorrect place 

Proper evidence:

Arma 3 18_05_2021 15_59_18.png

Attachments

• Arma 3 18_05_2021 15_59_18.png
    Arma 3 18_05_2021 15_59_18.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 0
Before processing this report, I'm going to allow the reported party to respond to try and justify their actions. Please keep an eye on this thread in case we need further information/evidence from yourself

Report Summary:

The player identified in this case has had numerous reports filed against him performing similar actions. This knowledge in conjuction with evidence provided to me via discord and the fact the 'sold' notification is still active on the respawn screen shows me that you were clearly killed in such little time that the notification hadn't yet disappeared. With all of this evidence provided and no defence from the accused, I am happy to push this ban.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

Nexos: You would usually receive a 2 Day Ban, however as this report is being approved in conjunction with 2 others, that will accelerate your ban to a Permanent Ban for 1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back