What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - C_Coma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Cooper Coma

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198220229227

The date when this happened: 05/18/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: lost a total of 650 pistol ammo due to a bug with inventory. Firstly i did not know that someone couldn't carry more than 250 ammo at a time because they are weightless i didn't think it mattered. Secondly when i tried to drag the amount over it vanished.

I have video evidence but because it contains the gang safe contents and our radio frequency the clip i have can be provided upon request.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 650 Pistol ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

As I can see from your submission, no evidence of the situation was provided.

Would you have a video showing what / that this happened? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, 

yes i can provide a video through DM's as like i have said it contains footage of the gang safe and radio frequency.

No worries that will do.

Feel free to send me the video trough a PM here on the forums.

Hello there and thank you for supplying me with evidence of the situation.

From what I can see, you try to take some bullets out of your gang safe but instead of getting the amount you wanted, you got 250 bullets from the safe and the rest that you were trying to withdraw disappeared into oblivion. 

Since I can't put the pistol ammo back into your gang safe, I will be compensating them to your person.

I will be issuing compensation for the following that was lost:

650 Pistol Ammo

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back