What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Foroxyne - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foroxyne

Unban Appeal for Foroxyne 

In-game Name: Abdul Shallad

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198164245973

Ban ID: rpuk#1464

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have not tried to connect for more than 6 months and I seem to have been banned at about the time I quit playing so I honestly do not know. Last time I was playing I do not even remember RDMing anyone but I will not deny it completely since it may have happened on accident. While I was playing I was involved in multiple firefights throughout the months but I don't think I ever attacked anyone suddenly. In the end I don't recall this so your best source for what happened is the logs.

Why should we unban you ?: I promise not to RDM, when I was playing on the server I think I managed to add atleast something to RP scenarios and I recall even smuggling drugs peacefully right under cops noses who stopped me. I think the latter proves I am capable of playing RP without RDMing. I will do my best not to RDM again. I would like to return back to this RP server since I have not found the same quality of content on anywhere else.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Nope. 

The ONLY way you'll ever get unbanned is if you're being 100% honest with us. 

If you don't want to be, then that's fine. You won't get unbanned. 

If you do want to be honest and change your story, there's a chance. 

Do you want to start again?

I absolutely do not have any recollection of this since this is the very first time I had even noticed that I have been banned. I'm sure whatever it says in your logs did happen but I can't explain myself if I don't know what happened. 

I most definitely would like another chance at this and I will explain my actions and why they were wrong but I truly do not remember what I have done. I'm sure you understand since it has been over 6 months and I haven't even noticed the ban until now?

Edit: I added this edit to clarify that I do indeed know which rule I seem to have broken and explain why I think it is in place. The rule I have broken is G1.2 also known as RDM. This rule is in place to keep people engaging in quality roleplay since it is the main focus of the game. RDM is anything from hitting another player to killing them for no reason. Without this rule it would ruin the RP aspect of the game and turn it into a mess like GTA Online where players rampantly kill each other. The RDM rule also makes interactions more true to life since in most cases people will not randomly attack you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me attempt to jog your memory, now bear in mind I'm not going to paint the full picture because if I'm honest, I don't fully believe you can't remember what happened. 

Legion Square, you and your friends, Uzis, shooting people. 

Finding it very funny if I may add. 

This jog your memory? 

While I was waiting for a reply it has given me a chance to read other parts of the forum and I came across this post by Izaak, former leader of midnight club which I was associated with at the time. 

I have a feeling that this is the incident that you are talking about. I must insist that I did not take part in this shootout. I can not be heard talking on the video because I was not part of this mass RDM situation and if you'd like I could come into teamspeak or something to prove that I sound nothing like these guys in the "frag montage" izaak uploaded of the situation. 

I haven't talked to Izaak after I quit playing at all and don't know how to contact him but I bet he'd tell you I wasn't part of it, however I find it useless to contact him since he seems to have been behind the incident and probably can't be trusted in this. I am still able to contact Movin who wasn't involved nor is he banned and I am fairly certain he has some idea about who were and who weren't behind this. 

So, if you had no involvement in that and you were to be unbanned. How would you roleplay different now to what you had done previously?

What brings you back after 6 months?

Looking back, my RP wasn't always the most serious back then, though I never committed FailRP. My stance on RP has changed a bit since then and I'd take it more seriously. I would try to immerse myself more with the world and I'd have to make new connections as well since I doubt the ones I had in the past are of any use anymore. I'd achieve all this by roleplaying as the character I have created as I've done in the past. If your looking for an answer as to how I'd react to individuals who seem like they'd do what Izaak did, I frankly have no answer since he did not seem like the type of person to do this. I'd also like to add that I wasn't even aware of his ban until I was reading the forums while waiting for a reply.

What brings me back? I guess I just felt like playing RP again. Interaction in RP has a different vibe to it which I miss. I've tried getting into a few finnish RP servers and I didn't really enjoy the atmosphere and people there. But I'm not gonna trash-talk them since that isn't what this appeal is for. I mostly just miss the fun this server was able to deliver. Out of all the RP communities I've been in I think I can say this one had the most interesting set of people. 

Since it's been such a long time, if I were to be unbanned I think this is a great moment for my character to develop further.

Okay, i agree it has been a long time so. 

I will be willing to give you the chance one more time to play here. However this will be with a full account wipe of everything you own and basically a fresh start. I guess this will help you kick start your new connections and your new roleplay stance.

Do you agree to these terms?

@Foroxyne

Well since I do not have a say in this I can only agree. But I do understand this decision since it would be stupid for a character to disappear for such a long time and appear again without reason. I will be missing my vehicles but they can always be acquired again. I agree with the terms.

Okay, ill get that in motion. There is no time frame for this and i will update here when its been done and you are unbanned. 

Okay, you are now unbanned.

Lets make this very clear you have explained here that you have good intentions when you are back so lets see that. You will not come back from a permanent ban like this again so dont get caught up in the same things you have done previous. 

Your character is gone, your vehicles are gone. This is your fresh start. Lets not see you here again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back