What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Matthew Labile - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Labile

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matthew Labile

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199154044240

The date when this happened: 05/18/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: On 18th of May I was arrested and went to prison between the 4-8pm storm. Once I logged in after 8pm I got out of prison went home and noticed my ammo and guns went missing.
Items that have gone missing are:
Scorpion Evo 3
139 SMG ammo
Compact Rifle
I am positive that I haven’t been raided because I have other ‘illegal’ thins in my storage and they haven’t been taken. I also have never received a house raid notification. It’s a weird situation and I only have pictures as evidence to show that they were there.
The only proof I have of my storage is pictures from Saturday the 15th of may
Thank you for taking a look.

Link to any evidence:

https://i.imgur.com/4VUcCjf.jpg
d01Jmy9.jpg

Lost items and total value of compensation: Scorpion Evo 3-600k? 139 SMG ammo-139k Compact Rifle-600k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
K are you sure there is no one went to your house and toke thios stuff, you invited some one?

and how come from 15 till 18 after you went off the prision you didnt cheak your house ?

I have been in prison for the entirety of the 4-8pm period(on the 18th that is). I only realized after the 8pm storm the stuff was missing. The only person that was in my house was a friend of mine that I’ve known for months in the city. I had no reason to go to the house prior to the incident since there was no way for me to know that the items went missing.

Okay I will tell you what the results of this now :
1 - I checked with police no raid from police happened to this house completely
2 - I checked with devs already and got confirmed that the database logs there is no single bug happen in the house of house inventory

so there is only and one option here for looking for that some one was inside your house during this time you invited him and he took them,no other option here.this case right now out the comp request.

Compensation Request - Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back