What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - unsure - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se7ensy

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Garion Sanders

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: unsure

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 21

What best describes this incident ?: Staff misunderstanding/abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was playing Gta rp as usual then all of a sudden I get tped to a roof, I then get told to why this has happened and I was shocked, firstly, he said that I was purposefully trying to get the police to pull me over which was not the case at all he then made a up a lie saying that I said "pull me over I want to get chased" which is not what I did I think he was referring to the situation me and my friend were behind a police car and we were not breaking any laws at all, all we were doing is going to our destination but turns out they were in front of us for quite a while, again we didn't brake any laws and didn't want to be pulled over. Secondly, he was wondering how I tped from the place of death to the top of the map but this infact is what you do every time you die or click respawn, you get tped to the top of the map, I then proceeded to tell him how I got into town by saying "I /died" and he seem confused and addmited he didn't know what this was just like he didn't know that you get tped to the top of the map when you die which I was extremely shocked about, but after I explained all of this to him he pretended to lag out and proceeded to ban me anyway this is all shown in the video it just didn't pick up me speaking. I think this situation should be acted upon and to either punish the staff member involved or at least speak to him about it, thanks for the time - Se7ensy

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/6vGNrdlrntQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello im sad to see that this has gotten to the point of you filing a report i am however going to reply on it.

he then made a up a lie saying that I said "pull me over
right i however would like to debate that the only person lying is you seeing that i was live streaming at the time.

here is a link to the clip that was taken during my live stream showing you asking the cop to pull you over.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColdRenownedHerdRalpherZ-rgzfKOXq20nyLIul

we were not breaking any laws at all,
right yet another lie because for as far as i know passing on the right and drivng over a walkway is iligal. not that this matter tough.

for some reason i cannot quote what you said so ill do it this way

" but after I explained all of this to him he pretended to lag out and proceeded to ban me anyway"

just watch this clip right here: https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousSoftLegKippa-Dl9Dw9u8UEGvTqK2 my ui had indeed frozen and seeing that i opened that to search the exact ban number for your ban i decided to ban you using our out of game panel.

after this i relogged from the game as can be seen in my stream aswell.

i think i can go on for a while however i will allow the staff leads to deal with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, firstly I want to say thanks for replying to my report, but I cannot say I’m surprised, however the points that you have given are completely invalid and I want to discuss why in this reply.

The first point is the clip you provided saying that “i said to the cops to pull me over” this confuses me massively and I have no idea how you have jumped to this conclusion because firstly there is two people in my car including me so I’m not sure why you have just instantly with no further investigation of the situation just decided to jump to a conclusion that it was just me in the car and somehow we have told the police to pull us over? I really can’t understand where you have got this from as we weren’t even speaking to police in this clip, but  I’ll discuss what happens in this clip anyway, we had just came from a few lights that we were waiting behind police, like I said in my report, we went through a few lights with them as well as joking around in the car, this lead on to us having a bit of fun causing no harm and saying to the police ahead of us “we will have to pull you over if you cross the white line” (referring to the white line by the traffic lights) So pretty much we were pretending to be police for a couple seconds we didn’t think this was bad at all as there was a few police a few hours before doing the same thing and playing along with us having a laugh about it and didn’t seem to care. So this takes me back to the clip of me and my friend explaining what we were doing to the car in the video that wasn’t police we said to them “we were pulling the police over because they were braking traffic laws”. You then misinterpreted this as us saying for the police to pull us over, even if this is true which it’s not it’s still not an offence because it is not being said to police. Now the second point I won’t discuss much as it’s not against the rules and I didn’t do it in front of police so it’s irrelevant. Now the final point of you lagging out this is a strange excuse as I was trying to explain what had happened, but your mindset was already fixed on something that wasn’t the case as you can here you saying I’m lying in the video so I’m not quite sure why you tped me on a roof if you were just not going to listen to what I had to say, instead of going silent and banning me leaving me confused, you could of either said that you will have to relog or you could of waited for it to load, and you could of done one or the other because you spoke to me during this time you were “lagging out”.

Finally saying you can go on for a while I really don’t believe this at all as you barley scraped together what you would call a bannable offence.

Since i first posted this report i have been into teamspeak and spoken to the staff involved and can clearly tell that this was a genuine mistake, i hope that staff leads can see why i should be unbanned and move on.

Hello,  Apologies about the Delay.

Due to the nature of the report being against a staff memeber, Leads will be dealing with this.

I plan to deal with this before 12PM Tomorrow, so if anything else is needed to be added please do so before then.

Thank you

Hello,

So I've noticed whilst going over this report you've somehow managed to get your  ban increased for VDM and receive a warning point on the forums. Now If I'm not mistaken it seems like you can't follow simple rules to me here?

I'm confused as to why your 5 minute video didn't pick up your audio but did as soon as the ban message come through?

However, this report is against Daanv.

I do not feel like any action needs to be taken here, there was reports in the OOC about your ongoing antics. Daan had been fair and watched for a while and decided to come speak to you about it. Maybe he felt like your reasoning and explanation was not good enough, considering your past warning and ban he used our Fair Ban System to issue you with a 24hour?  he's well within his right to do so. It also looks like it was a good decision.

The only thing I see here is @Daanvnot knowing about the respawning up to Paleto. 

This is going to be locked now until a Staff lead may want to comment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back