What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Toaster and EQLsplash - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R I M Z O N

Helping Lewis the Hobo look for his vulcan pass
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: C R I M Z O N

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Toaster and EQLsplash

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/22/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Low Quality RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so, long story short, some one called toaster getting cockey in green zone, saying he would shoot me etc, so i told him to bring it, outside of gz i initiated with "hands up or ill knock you out" he shot me, and then his friend executed me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/53082462/d1337FsGiNHd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@CrimzonUKDo you have a video from somebody else's perspective? It would be unfair of me to ban someone based on the quality of their RP if the quality of your RP is not audible in said evidence?

@CrimzonUKDo you have a video from somebody else's perspective? It would be unfair of me to ban someone based on the quality of their RP if the quality of your RP is not audible in said evidence?
apparently the person im reporting has a video of it

apparently the person im reporting has a video of it
Well... we will not go hunting for a video. If you are able to get your hands on it and provide it, please do so or we will proceed with this as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
In future please make sure you have an unedited video of the situation when you're reporting a player otherwise this same thing will happen. Due to failure to provide evidence despite being asked twice the report will be denied. 

Lack of evidence, Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back