What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Tram Weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simen

---------------
Lifetime Donator
Love the addition of the new trams (if they are new). But they seem to be quite deadly sometimes.
You`d get thrown off it sometimes, or it would meet another tram on the same tracks and go through it, but one self, as in the player, would not go through the other tram, and would then end up being pushed through and potentially die.

https://gyazo.com/779ee33894fabb0f1076461f01d4c088

So sometimes late at night I like to randomly ride the trams. 

I rode the trams from the Alta street station all the way to the grove area and back no problem. Then on the trip further towards the airport the tram disappears just after the Burton station (Rockford Plaza) heading towards strawberry station (the station on the motorway near vanilla unicorn). I do not have this on video.

Tonight i decided to see if this was an isolated incident or something repeatable. 

Video One: Tram just disappears after leaving Burton station. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now after all these events. I boarded another southbound tram and it took me all the way to the LS airport and back to Burton with no issues. The tram disappearing seem to be a very random intermittent issue. The issues with the tram waiting for a player is something i just encountered while trying to film the tram disappearing. 

Has anyone been able to replicate this? 

If not seems like a random one-off GTA incident

Not sure there's anything we can do about this as it's a GTA thing directly AFAIK. 

@Archie?

I think trains have been disabled?

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back