What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Applying bandage while getting on a quad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Recently i've discovered that when you get on your quad while applying a bandage (after for instance crashing or whatever) you will get launched in the air and die as a result.
This could be fixed by just cancelling out the bandage action while getting on the quad.

Hey can you provide a video of this happening please. 

Thanks. 

Is this why this happens?? I stopped using my quad bike because of it, so I can attest to this being an issue. It would be common to bandage as well considering you can fall off and suffer injury while riding ATV's.

Trying to test this now, and I seem to be unable to replicate it, is this still an ongoing issue? If so is there any chance someone can provide a longer video and/or steps on how to make this happen?

Is this why this happens?? I stopped using my quad bike because of it, so I can attest to this being an issue. It would be common to bandage as well considering you can fall off and suffer injury while riding ATV's.
When did you last try it?

I've tried all the different quadbike versions, trying to bandage before getting on, mid animation. I've also tried using it while on the quad, but nothing is happening.

Well, I wasn't sure what caused the issue.. To me it seemed random. I don't think it's related to bandages. The only quadbike that's widley accessible on RPUK is the 'Nagasaki Blazer'. Basically, as soon as you sit on the bike, you just go flying into the air. Once it happened after I crashed, I got back on and got sent into orbit. Maybe it has something to do with the seatbelt?

Another time, I oome back from the mine. Left my Blazer with the engine on outside my house, and when I got back on it happened.

At this moment in time we seem to be unable reproduce this bug i will be moving it to rejected but if it happens again feel free to open up another report with a bit of a longer video and some steps to reproduce it

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back