What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Help Needed Please

JackJohnson

Investor
Investor
Hi All,

I posted something similar to this a few weeks ago when I first started playing and received some basic help, very grateful! But I am in need of some more advice (still new to RP) please?

1. Houses, I had searched endlessly for empty houses with no joy. Is there a way to find empty ones without searching every door? Or is there an area that's best to look?

2. Cars, I have a decent car now in my garage but I worried I take it out and somehow ends up destroyed. How does it work? Do I need to return it to my garage? Is there any kind of insurance I can get for it? 

1. Houses, I had searched endlessly for empty houses with no joy. Is there a way to find empty ones without searching every door? Or is there an area that's best to look?

2. Cars, I have a decent car now in my garage but I worried I take it out and somehow ends up destroyed. How does it work? Do I need to return it to my garage? Is there any kind of insurance I can get for it? 
Dont think theres any other way to find a house other than to go up to each door. You can ofc speak to people ingame or use the #auctionroom on discord

Dont worry too much if yer car gets destroyed, you can pick it back up at the impound after a restart if you loose it or it goes kaboom

Dont think theres any other way to find a house other than to go up to each door. You can ofc speak to people ingame or use the #auctionroom on discord

Dont worry too much if yer car gets destroyed, you can pick it back up at the impound after a restart if you loose it or it goes kaboom
Ok thanks! 

@ChilliIf stole and put into a garage do i need to get it from that garage? Or just any one? 

the way you are going is only reliable way

After the next restart it will be at the impound to claim or any garage the theif stores it in for you to find

Ok thanks! 

@ChilliIf stole and put into a garage do i need to get it from that garage? Or just any one? 
If your car is stolen and parked in a garage by someone, you'll have to find that garage to get it back. If the car is left out, you'll find it in the impound after a restart.

@Chris McG police can be helpful if you believe your vehicle was stolen and parked else where so if you do lose one maybe visiting the pd will be a shout

Back