What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - HiDig - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiDig

Unban Appeal for HiDig 

In-game Name: Branchy

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561197972408320

Ban ID: Not available on my ban message

Reason given for your ban: Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got into an altercation with the police in a red zone in which I was then chased out and promptly shot. After some time had passed I had decided I did not want to go through the trouble of respawning so decided to instead alt+f4 and close my game as I knew I would not be back on for a while. Clearly, I broke the A1.5 rule and understand why I was banned by Gremlin shortly after the incident and I am not disputing the fact I should have received a ban. I believe I was called to teamspeak after the ban but due to personal / health reasons at the time I was not capable of joining teamspeak therefore the initial one day ban turned into a permanent

Why should we unban you ?: After having time to reflect on the ban I completely understand what I did was wrong and sincerely apologize for it. I've got over 350 hours on the server and have been playing since 2017 with no report against me before, showing that I am capable of following the rules and maintain a high quality level of roleplay. I am well versed with the rules which I acknowledge and respect and since my ban I have been over them multiple times again to ensure I can continue with the level of roleplay I used to give in the event of my unban.
I fully comprehend that an admins decision is final but I do believe this incident should not determine my future time on the server nor overshadow my level of roleplay and my 4 years of good behaviour on the server. If the situation ever arose again I would handle it much differently and value roleplay over my convenience.

Thank you in advance for your time and I will respect what ever decision is given.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@HiDigFrom what I am reading, you didn't just shut the game down and finish for the night, you logged back in and spawned in Kavala to carry on your day. This wasn't your first combat log (granted the other was quite a while ago). Why do you think we have a combat rule?

@George Harris The sole reason I closed the game was because at that point in time I did not think I would be playing anymore, the respawn timer would not have been an issue as it is hasnt been a problem in the other situations throughout the years. If I remember correctly I did log back on but it was only to check something in-game and I promptly left afterwards.

The combat rule is there to ensure that roleplay is continued after any incident and so that no participants in the combat situation gain the unfair advantage of leaving the incident after their "loss". I  fully comprehend this now and understand that my actions ruined any potential roleplay situation and also why the rule is so significant to the server.

As for the previous combat log I do not recall it so cannot comment on it sadly. I can promise that in the event of my unban I will respect the importance of the rules and maintain a high roleplay standard that the server expects. 

How long you were on the server for after reconnecting from Combat Logging is irrelevant. 

You've shown a clear disregard for our server rules, specifically 'Combat Logging' twice now. Albeit the first was on 2019. 

Why do we even consider giving you another chance? 

What do you, as a player, bring to our server?

Firstly, I would just like to say I do not believe I am entitled to a second chance just because of how long I have been played, I understand a rule break is a rule break and that the players that break them should be punished.

I believe I should be given a second chance as throughout the period of these near 3 months I have had time to contemplate on my previous actions and also once again gone over the rules to ensure that if I come back I can provide the highest roleplay possible and make the server an enjoyable place for all as the server is centered around its community. I have had a lot of good times throughout my time on the server meeting people I still engage with and would like to continue the fun me and others had.

Throughout my time on the server I have proved that combat is not my main focus and try my best to make all my interactions with other players engaging and interesting while maintaining the roleplay standard. My time as NHS on this altis life server further demonstrates my capability to roleplay to a high standard without having to participate in combat. Despite this, I am able to engage in combat scenarios with proper initation and roleplay throughout the situation.

In conclusion, a second chance would be greatly appreciated and valued; I can assure you that we will not find me breaking any rules in the event of my unban and would like to stress my increased understanding of the rule I broke (1.5). Thanks for your time in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna give you one more chance any more combat log and you will find the perm ban to be a perm. 

Welcome back

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back