What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - serega_kalinin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for serega_kalinin 

In-game Name: Ernie Sanders

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198030546060

Ban ID: rpuk#3949

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging after i had been held at gunpoint and being forced to pay the man even though i didnt have enough money and after i told him that he wouldnt listen at all and was being very aggressive towards me even after i told him i wouldnt comeback to sell my drugs in the area. had gone down and i was dead on the floor so i turned my computer off and i understand that is not allowed. And saying someone has a funny voice.

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because to the depth of my heart i am truly sorry. I understand that what i did was wrong and makes the game terrible for other players. Sadly i have ruined their experience by letting my anger of the better and i will ensure this would never happen ever again because i have begun to control my anger in much smarter and efficient ways than rage quitting games. I have started to walk around my room 10 times in a circle and come back when i'm calm so i shall never rage at the game again and anyone experience from every single player. I would love to join this server because i tried to play other ones but this is the best server in the world and nothing comes close to the community on this server! i would be delighted to be given 1 more chance on this server. And honestly i thought the man I insulted was using a voice changer as several people on the server do it also i did try and attempt to rejoin the server but no one was there and it was late so i decided to go to bed. Thanks for reading my application

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
because to the depth of my heart i am truly sorry
That is not what it sounded like when you spoke to a staff member in join for support. In fact you found it quite funny and joked how you accidently hit Alt + F4 so it looked like you combat logged. If you were willing to lie and joke with a staff member in JFS why should I take any of what you said above as truth?

I never joked about it or said i found it funny. I admitted to alt + f4'ing and to what i had done and after what i had done i even rejoined to server to speak to the players and tell them my perspective as it was 4am and i coulnt be bothered waiting to be chucked off the pier saw they were gone and logged back off expecting to see a formal report on the website as thats how players are usually banned and i could of explained my point of view to the players but as that never happened i never go to explain myself.

In just over a month you have been banned 4 times on our server including a previous ban for C1.2. All you have done is show a complete disregard for the server rules and enjoyment of other players and lie about what you have said/done. Take a couple of months away and be honest from the start next time.

DENIED can appeal 26/07/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back