What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 324 and 393 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drew Kennedy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 324 and 393

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/21/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1300

What best describes this incident ?: Rvdm. Discrimination breaking of charector

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So basically I pulled up to locals shooting so I ran round the corner an twatted the local with my flashlight. As I walked back I thought ide play it off cool have a laugh and I was met by a lovely gentlemen who erm decided to act like a massive tool.. I tried to stay in charector and explain that we don't talk like that around here etc etc trying to hint at him to maybe shut the fuck up and listen and I could basically talk to him and explain but instead He proceeded to repeatedly call me a faggot amongst other things...
I had 0 interactions with this guy.
I also didn't try and liase with him as quite frankly I didn't see the point.
I honestly beleive this guy has no interest in playing the server and brings nothing but an uneducated and ill minded mentality.
But ofcourse that is just a personal opinion
Here are the clips
Also i am not 100% sure it's the same person but I have provided 2 clips... I'm. Pretty sure they are the same person.

https://medal.tv/clips/52614066/d1337G4upjYv BONUS CLIP

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/53125210/d1337zXyFNwH
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Report Summary:

As much as I personally appreciate the effort you've put into this report @DrewK this gentleman pretty much sealed his own fate when he decided to call yourself a faggot. As one myself, I think it's a particularly interesting choice of words. The player in question is going to have a long time to think about his use of such creative language. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After reviewing the evidence, this is the outcome of this report:-

ID 324 (Bruh Bruh) will receive a Permanent Ban for C1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back