What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Boab - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Banned
Unban Appeal for Boab 

In-game Name: boab

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198080581728

Ban ID: idk mate

Reason given for your ban: 1.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: closing the game whilst being downed in a gun fight

Why should we unban you ?: I have no history of combat logging and also had no ill intent, I had to go for my dinner hence why I logged off the game and logged off teamspeak. I didn't realise I had been messaged. Would of been a good idea to message someone in Poseidon to explain why I logged off, but to be honest I didn't think people were than invested.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Something I'mnot quite understanding. You had your dinner coming up but you logged onto the server at 18:53 11/05/2021 and then combat logged at 19:03 11/05/2021 
Grand total of 10minutes on the server. Surely if we are running with this dinner story you wouldn't have logged onto the server to RP knowing that you had food minutes away!

I didn't make my own dinner that evening, so you are correct I wouldn't have logged on If I had known. But I didn't know.

Hindsight is 20,20... should've, would've, could've. 

Although you have a reason as to why you logged off, as you know it's still considered 'Combat Logging'

Given your extensive history on our server, that being 6 bans in total including Poor RP, 'Hop on', NLR, RDM and a case of Combat Logging back in 2019, why should we now believe that this time you'll adhere to the server rules? 

I mean my bans haven't been that bad as of recent, last ban was a 1 day for RDM. My ban history may be bad but as of recent It is fairly clean considering under the fair ban system I have only had a 1day recently. I combat logged in 2019 cos I was new to the game and thought I was bugged admins didn't even speak to me and I was new to the server. This time I went for my dinner, I've already stated it wasn't intentional and I didn't see his message to resolve after I logged on the teamspeak an hour later. I have already been adhering by the rules.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back