What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Latency on Priority Queue Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Hello,

I'm not sure if the issue impacts others as much as me, but since the update to the queue system where it will prompt you for what role you're going as, I find I have no chance at getting any decent position in the queue as I am waiting a long time for the priority queue checker.

It takes 10 seconds for it to check the current queue status which means that many people will connect in that time and leaves me sometimes 100+ in the queue. I'm gonna know one option is to get quicker at connecting, but as you can see in the video below I can't have been that far off. In those circs I would like to think I would be fairly close to the front of  the queue but the delay just means I am way behind.

I'm making a conscious effort to roleplay as real estate agent. With the discouragement of using Discord I am having to pickup offers in game using the mobile phone. At times I can come in to 15 separate messages on my phone and spend an amount of time trying to reply and work out who is who. I am also in a position where I need to start facilitating the sales of the property but anxious of arranging a date to the meet the two clients and being caught out again.

Not sure what server the queue data is coming from, so done a few checks;

fivem.roleplay.co.uk - 11ms average
roleplay.co.uk - 22ms average
sqry.roleplay.co.uk - 22ms average (can see is same server as above)

If any suggestion can be given for anything I can do differently to speed this up? Does anyone else have the issue?

My second question is if I do not have a police character on my account (as I assume that's what it's checking - can I prio join as police), does this check get skipped or is it still likely to do it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My second question is if I do not have a police character on my account (as I assume that's what it's checking - can I prio join as police), does this check get skipped or is it still likely to do it?
I don't get this as someone without whitelisting to one of the prio groups

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back