What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AAN News: Offer a Bounty (Exile.co and Vulcan Members)

Havock

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

Important Notice:

-The AAN is not responsible for the contents shown in this segment-

​

​

CEO / Lead Anchor: Simon Muyijtafung @Simon Muyijtafung

Camera Man / Editor: Shadow @Havock

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports just in,

Anyone who can bring me, evidence of this mans murder will be granted a life time Vulcan pass. 

An opportunity too good to miss out on. 

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

Very good reporting guys, if you ever take a flight over to Los Santos come find me, I have a job at Weazel news for you.

Teddy Wrinkle, that's me.  

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

Very good reporting guys, if you ever take a flight over to Los Santos come find me, I have a job at Weazel news for you.

Good sir aren't you the beggar of Altis?

@Tuf MottyHi Tuf, 

Cant say I have come too far from begging, but yes Teddy Wrinkle that's me. I managed to secure a role in the Los Santos Weazel News and have made my way up the ranks in that, still only have very little money 😞.

Hi I'm Teddy Wrinkle, 

My team and I would love to take a flight to Los Santos to help you with the reporting! And perhaps my team and I could enjoy our time on your Island as a break from the warzone known as Altis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back