What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Shepherd Kingston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

1A3

Developer
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Justin Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Shepherd Kingston

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2120

What best describes this incident ?: Abuse of Power

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was watching Kingston's stream and seemed annoyed about how people didn't value their life during a shootout then he ordered officers to shoot anyone at the Prison (at 01:19:20 on the stream) including people sat in cars who were causing no risk of harm. Around 10 minutes later he then took a car and drove around Route 68 and the highway and shot multiple vehicles when not fully knowing the drivers were involved with the shootout (at 01:29:25 on the stream) as they could've just been driving past or just been intrigued by the shooting. Also from the distance he was shooting originally, he would not of been able to read the number plates of every vehicle that was involved which proves my previous point of him shooting vehicles which he would've guessed were involved (which may not of been).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1033909101
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now resolved this with Shepherd on TeamSpeak, so could this be closed please.

Firstly, thanks @1A3for coming to TeamSpeak last night and discussing the situation with me, it is greatly appreciated you allowed me the opportunity last night to give some form of explanation for my thought process at the time. 

Whilst this report has requested to be closed, I am going to politely ask this report is not closed and I am issued a ban that I must appeal for last nights situation. 

Last night I made a very public error of judgment and a mistake that ruined the evening for a lot of the players surrounded the prison at the time. 

One of my biggest mistakes last night was setting the incorrect example as a community leader, and member of Police Command to not only the Police officers that look at me as a role model and follow my lead, but the rest of the server. 

Last night I felt the roleplay provided to Police was not sufficient to warrant the situation and instead of dealing with it behind the scenes and having conversations with staff, devs and gang leaders, I made the decision for Police to drop the level of roleplay they are expected to provide. 

I cannot go back in time and fix my mistakes last night but I did not set the correct example as a community leader last night and I feel it is required of me as a community leader now to set the example and show acceptance, ownership, accountability and responsibility of my mistakes and be banned for my mistakes. 

I am sincerely apologetic to everyone involved in last nights situation and hope to prove to you all I can maintain the level of high quality roleplay I always have should my unban appeal be successful. 

Apologies to Staff, Management and Police Command for the headache I have caused, I have let you and myself down.

Thanks for reading,

SK

Hey @Shepherd Kingston , after the discussion we had last night I could tell that you understood you were in the wrong and that you have learnt from the mistakes you made, therefore I still wish for this report to be closed with no ban issued. However, if you do still wish to be punished then I would prefer it to just be a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Points all noted.

The decision on outcome is currently under review by all the relevant parties.

This single report is not the only ball in play on this event, as I am sure everyone is aware.

I'm going to close this report and mark it under the 'Alternative Action Taken' category, given that you two have reached a resolution, and other steps are in-progress already.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back