What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Issues with showing ownership for housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiRammers

Not gonna go too in depth as it should be a simple fix but I'll add what detail I can to make it as easy as possible.

House 606 was recently purchased by me, however when I tried to show a friend the new house it still gave them the option to purchase it while I owned it (for reference I have furnished it and put cars in the garage, everything on my end worked correctly just not for my friend).

I had created a ticket and was redirected here to report the bug. I understand it could be just an issue with the prompt and there is little risk of me losing everything from the house being purchased while I own it but just wanted to make you guys aware.

I believe its more to do with houses work all around a relog so most houses dialog may not update till a restart or everyone on at Time of purchase has finally reloged same as car garage 

Not gonna go too in depth as it should be a simple fix but I'll add what detail I can to make it as easy as possible.

House 606 was recently purchased by me, however when I tried to show a friend the new house it still gave them the option to purchase it while I owned it (for reference I have furnished it and put cars in the garage, everything on my end worked correctly just not for my friend).

I had created a ticket and was redirected here to report the bug. I understand it could be just an issue with the prompt and there is little risk of me losing everything from the house being purchased while I own it but just wanted to make you guys aware.
Should have fixed at the server restart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back